PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Questions and Help

DarkAngelus23
5th Apr 2013, 04:50
I couldn't wait till Fall 2013 for the English Version so I imported a copy of KH HD 1.5 from Japan. I'm wondering if it will work on my USA PS3. Also will the trophies sync with my other games? I plan on buying the English version this fall.

moooka
5th Apr 2013, 05:32
Yes it will work for sure, it's region free. You will have no problem syncing the trophies with your American (or other) accounts. However, when you get the English version, you will most probably have separate trophy sets for the English one.

DarkAngelus23
5th Apr 2013, 06:05
Yep and thank you so much.

Roxas1985
8th Apr 2013, 16:10
Yes, you can play Japanese games on a US PS3. The system is not region locked for games. The PS3 is only region locked for movies.

justin001
10th Jun 2013, 14:16
now i have been a loyal fan of kingdom hearts and almost played every game their is just havent played re coded but my question is whats the connection between ventus and roxas are they the same and how is namine linked with kairi i belive shes kairis nobody right but how kairi would of had to been turned into a heartless in order to have a nobody and last question is is their gonna be online coop for the hd .15 remix for kingdom of hearts 358 2 days on the ps3

i hope even when the frachise ends they will remake it into another great long lasting story

member_10690369
10th Jun 2013, 14:52
I've only completed 1 & 2 so I don't have the answers to most of your questions, I do have the DS/3DS games sitting on my shelf staring at me (currently trying to finish 358/2) and the UMD drive broke on my PSP in the middle of my Birth By Sleep playthrough. But I can answer your last question, the HD remake of 358/2 days is cutscenes only, as in no gameplay.

justin001
10th Jun 2013, 16:34
so let me get this straight the 358/2 days remake is only cutscenes and no gameplay whats the point of that

Bobguy117
10th Jun 2013, 20:16
Roxas is his own individual entity made of Sora's discarded body with only Ventus' heart inside him. Namine is a Nobody created from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body, so she's partly made out of Sora's body but was made from the release of Kairi's heart, so she's Kairi's nobody. It is unknown why she has her powers over memory, but I theorize it has something to do with her form possibly being created from memory. No co-op online for Days because it is only remastered cutscenes which was added because they didn't have enough time before their deadline to remaster the entire game, so they chose to just include the cutscenes so the players can understand the story. A decently smart move on their part, in my opinion, as Days had the worst gameplay of all of the Kingdom Hearts games, again in my opinion.

justin001
11th Jun 2013, 00:05
thanx man that cleared up the air of a lot of confusing questions but that sucks i relly liked the coop in days i had it on the ds but it wasnt like world wide online more like local but yea gameplay was akwared so what then just chain of memeories and kh1 are gonna be gameplay

ximemnts
12th Jun 2013, 00:42
Hi, I´ve just bought the new Kingdom hearts HD 1.5, well pre- ordered, and I was wondering how do I know if they are also sending the hardcover artbook??, mi bill just says that i bought the game and it will be shipped until sep 10, (I don´t live in the US)....

Grimoire
12th Jun 2013, 04:52
Contact [Digital River Customer Service] [/url] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)[url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

TArkon
12th Jun 2013, 10:08
where is the best place to level up in kh days, khbbs(terra/aqua/ven), kh re:coded, and kh 3D(sora/riku), kh re:CoM(sora/riku) and kh1?

ximemnts
12th Jun 2013, 19:41
I will, thanks

ElDavid123
3rd Sep 2013, 15:46
Pre-ordered KH 1.5 since day 0.
Now they won't give me the artbook unless I pay MORE and make a new pre-order. Are you serious? -.-'
This is really disgusting, I want an explanation as of why I won't have right to get my Artbook if I preordered before anyone else.

Roxas1985
6th Sep 2013, 05:44
I have no idea....

Speaking of wanting a good explanation, I want one too: The game will be out this coming Tuesday (in North America), and yet, I have NOT seen any signs of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix in stores, no advertisements, no promotions and it's not even on the list of "Coming Soon" games! Why is that? I saw pre-order offers for Batman Arkham Origins and it don't come out for another month! I asked a store employee why did they not put up any signs up, advertising the coming of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD and she didn't know anything about it, just assumed it to be an unpopular game.

I said "Oh, trust me, Kingdom Hearts is NOT unpopular, it's VERY popular."

But I wonder why is Kingdom Hearts only being advertised on the internet and not in the stores? I saw DuckTales Remastered months before I even bought it on PSN. I saw it online and then I saw it in stores as a pre-order offer, but not Kingdom Hearts!

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!!!

Hippy_Pickle
6th Sep 2013, 13:03
I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!!!

It's hardly the fault of Square-Enix that your local game stores are not advertising the game is it? Stores are responsible for what they display and advertise themselves so you can't blame the publisher.

I totally agree that yes Kingdom Heart is very popular but here in the UK it was never openly advertised because it was very niche. The popularity is with a group of players that mainly populate the internet and forums like these, so online advertising can take priority.

The bottom line is the people that are going to be buying it already know about it and where to get it. So I don't really see what your problem is? Obviously you're a fan right? Obviously you're getting it? So...... what's the point of this?

Roxas1985
6th Sep 2013, 19:05
Well, even though I've got this game pre-ordered, I'd still want to see a poster or two advertising Kingdom Hearts or at least mention it on the Coming Soon list.... I just want this game to sell well and have MORE people aware of this wonderful game. I know the fault isn't with Square Enix, but I still wanted an explanation and yours was good enough. Thank you

My problem is merely the fact that the STORES, (not Square Enix, I'd never blame them) are doing nothing to promote the game and try to draw in more people

Hippy_Pickle
9th Sep 2013, 07:25
It is a shame but the stores here in the UK are just as guilty for not advertising games like this :(

I'm sure that regardless to the poor store advertising Kingdom Heart 1.5 HD will still sell well. I'm trying to remember if the original KH got TV advertising over here, now that is something SE could do and TV advertising can have a positive impact on sales so here's hoping they will give it a boost.

Frenchy_Toast
10th Sep 2013, 21:56
Details:

Hi! I have a question in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 the character have voices? Because I just only see the subs and no one is talking. I need Help please. Every time I play no one is talking. If this is like the old game the characters need to talk.

Steps:

Sora talk in the intro and that's it. Then only subs appear and no one is talking.

Date & Time:

Today 10/september/2013

Frequency:

Always

Platform:

PS3

Somebody please help!

walter6869
10th Sep 2013, 23:57
I just got my limited edition Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix copy today but I don't know where the code is for the theme i'm supposed to get. Can someone tell me where i'm supposed to find it?

Roxas1985
11th Sep 2013, 00:48
Whichever sites you ordered it from, I think they're supposed to email you the code. My cousin ordered mine for me and he got my code in his email, so he forward it to me.

RileyC
11th Sep 2013, 02:25
I bought it at ebgames and no code :(

Shuyathekeyblader
11th Sep 2013, 04:16
I preordered it from the Square Enix site. And I didn't get a code via Email.

Roxas1985
11th Sep 2013, 04:23
That's odd, my cousin ordered ours from Amazon.com and he got a code for us both....

Hippy_Pickle
11th Sep 2013, 10:20
I thought that this wasn't full voice acting in the original and most parts were just written dialogue? Been so long since I played I can't remember but thought it was just cutscenes that were voiced.

Shuyathekeyblader
11th Sep 2013, 11:31
I think I get it now... I got the standard edition... IS that why I didn't get the code?

Gemmie12_Blansive
11th Sep 2013, 13:45
That is correct, The code is only available to those who pre-ordered the Limited Edition. Since you got the standard edition, you out of luck. Sorry

Voxas13
12th Sep 2013, 02:52
I don't recall getting a message from amazon whom i bought the limited edition from, indicating it was the code for the dynamic theme.

Dothacker16
12th Sep 2013, 03:09
I pre-ordered my from gamestop and got a code to join here but have no idea where to get the code to load the theme onto my playstation.

rina_yukina
12th Sep 2013, 06:40
Hi, hope somebody can help.

I got my promo code from Amazon in the email today but when I entered the code in the Playstation Store it says: Code is invalid, please try again.

What am I doing wrong? Do I contact Amazon about this or Sony?

Please help!

Gemmie12_Blansive
12th Sep 2013, 13:26
Dothacker16, since you got yours from GameStop/EB Games, if it's the limited edition, the code should be on the reciept. if you did it on their online site, you should get an e-mail. otherwise, if it's standard, no luck. hope this helps

Roxas1985
12th Sep 2013, 18:58
You don't enter the code in the PlayStation Store. I'll give you the step-by-step guide:

1: Turn your PS3 on
2: Go to Account Management
3: Scroll down to Redeem Code and click on it
4. Enter your code
5: If you are successful, you are then able to download it.
6: After downloading it, go to Theme Setting and you should see it there, it'll turn your background theme into pics from Kingdom Hearts.

Hope this helps.

RisingRah
13th Sep 2013, 01:34
So, even if I didn't preorder, if I buy the special edition from the Square Enix store, can I still get the artbook? :scratch:

rina_yukina
13th Sep 2013, 02:40
You don't enter the code in the PlayStation Store. I'll give you the step-by-step guide:

1: Turn your PS3 on
2: Go to Account Management
3: Scroll down to Redeem Code and click on it
4. Enter your code
5: If you are successful, you are then able to download it.
6: After downloading it, go to Theme Setting and you should see it there, it'll turn your background theme into pics from Kingdom Hearts.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for replying!

Yes, I did exactly as you mentioned but I still got this error:

The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries.

And, I made sure to check to capitalization and such..

What now?

Edit: I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that I live in Australia and it doesn't work on my PS3?

Fettster777
13th Sep 2013, 04:01
I think Jungle Slider is glitched on my game. I completed all 5 courses and got all 50 fruit but it is not displaying times for course 3 and 4 in the journal. Only courses 1,2,and 5 have times. I also read you get a Dark matter for beating all 5 courses but I did not get one. I got the rewards for getting the fruit in each course though. Is this glitched?

I am playing Final Mix on 1.5 HD ReMix NA version.

Vamp19vv
13th Sep 2013, 04:24
Ok, I have almost 30 hours in this game right now. I am missing only 3 dalmations and when i go to the Queen's Castle where they are supposed to be they arent there. I'm pretty sure i've already gotten them but the game didnt register it or something. Any help?

Christina23
13th Sep 2013, 15:49
I have noticed that I am not the only one NOT receiving the artbook for pre-ordering the KH 1.5 game. I would like to know why this is. Everywhere I have looked, I have seen "if you pre-order now, you will receive the artbook for free". I have even asked on Facebook where I saw the posts. No one answered me. I'm a bit unhappy about this, considering I have pre-ordered my game since January when I heard about it. I don't think those of us that have pre-ordered from the start should be left out in receiving a free artbook that has been advertised for the last 2 to 3 months. Just my opinion. What do you think?

Alyserx
13th Sep 2013, 18:54
Pre-ordered KH 1.5 since day 0.
Now they won't give me the artbook unless I pay MORE and make a new pre-order. Are you serious? -.-'
This is really disgusting, I want an explanation as of why I won't have right to get my Artbook if I preordered before anyone else.

The same happened to me, today I went to buy the game and they said to me that they would not give me the arbook because i didn't pre-ordered the version with the artbook.

HannahJosette
14th Sep 2013, 17:40
I am so sorry! I also pre-ordered the moment I heard about the artbook, and though I was blessed that my copy came in it, I still know how you feel. Doing everything right but still missing out on something you had planned on... I missed out on the Mark of Mastery, so I definitely feel for you there, and I agree with you completely! I think if you pre-ordered it, you should have it. Especially if you did so back when they announced the offer.

Now if supplies were so limited that they couldn't get one to everyone who pre-ordered, then they should have taken down the offer after the first or second month and stayed faithful to give those who were quick to act their expected copies.

icekiller158
14th Sep 2013, 23:07
I pre-ordered mine from Square Enix website and did not get the code. I don't see it in my email.
And yes,mine is the limited edition because I have the art book.

Iron_Cow
16th Sep 2013, 05:38
I pre-ordered my copy before summer and I have the pre-order edition. I bought my copy from gamestop and was not told the receipt had the pre-order code on it. I have my game registered to prove it is a pre-order limited edition. Does anybody know a number I can call for help? The customer support through the website is absolute rubbish from my experience so far. Thanks!

Seraph-Hymm
18th Sep 2013, 19:42
I HAVE COLLECTED ALL THE DALMATIONS EXCEPT NUMBER 59-60 ALL THE THREADS SAY ITS IN WONDERLAND ON THE TOP HEDGE IN QUEENS CASTLE I HAVE WENT AROUND THE WHOLE THING UNLOCKED ALL THE CHEST AND NONE HAD THE DALMATIONS. IS THIS A BUG OR DID THEY MOVE FOR SOME REASON.:mad:

isharne
18th Sep 2013, 22:23
It should be the right location, check it on http://www.khwiki.net/99_Puppies

Seraph-Hymm
18th Sep 2013, 23:09
YEAH EVEN THAT SITE SHOWS IT SHOULD BE THERE I DONT KNOW ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?:scratch:

Jonnyhasheart
19th Sep 2013, 05:11
Please can someone in the Square Enix departments take the time to read and forward these issues to the right person or people in order to get things changed in the Recent Kingdom Hears release. There are several issues people have been reporting based on the gameplay in 1.5 Remix. An appropriate update would be greatly appreciated in order to address the many issues myself and others have encountered on our play through of the game. If anyone other than square enix is reading this please post your issues or problems you're currently experiencing below if I fail to mention anything.

---- Currently It seems impossible to obtain 100 hits are the Pink Agaricus. People have reported that now goofy and donalds attacks on the heartless deduct hits instead of increasing them and there is no way to stop them from attacking while performing a special ability.

---- Some people and myself have experienced missing voice acting or no sound at all in some parts of the game.

---- I myself haven't been able to access the other rounds of the jungle slide mini game even after collecting all the fruit. It just brings me back to the main area where you defeated Clayton.

I'm failing to remember any other issues I've had because I've been grinding for 40 hours now. But overall I'm not that happy about the 1.5 remix because I feel like there should have been an option to turn off the remix changes and play the original north American release version. If anyone else has anything to add please do so. Hopefully Square can put out and update to address the little bugs.
<3 :D

p.s Also side note, for those that can't find the dalmatians, apparently their locations have changed.

Seraph-Hymm
19th Sep 2013, 13:06
My dalmation in 1 number 58 59 60 are not in queens castle i have posted a thread for help and no one has yet to address this issue.

xxVickiSxx
19th Sep 2013, 19:08
I bought 2 from game in store and didn't get mine :-(

Seraph-Hymm
19th Sep 2013, 19:46
I am having the same issue I started a new game went to where it said and still not there. Please square enix patch this bug.

Blackjack1031
20th Sep 2013, 05:10
ive just turned in the 99 dalmations and was supposed to get a full life gummi correct? i dont have one and idk why. btw its hd 1.5 remix

Sepherios
20th Sep 2013, 19:07
I was searching this chest too, but finaly i found it thanks to that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yed4a...r_embedded#t=0

watch at 3:00

If the link doesnt work i gona try it with an explanation.

You have to go in the picture on the wall and you gonna get to the room with the flowers in a separated section. Use any lightning cast on the lily of the valley and the chest will apear.

I hope I could help you, I bacame desperate after houers of searching.

Sepherios
20th Sep 2013, 19:27
I was searching this chest too, but finaly i found it thanks to that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yed4a...r_embedded#t=0 or search on youtube ,, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX - Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix ~ Part 19 - All Dalmatians location"

watch at 3:00

If the link doesnt work i gona try it with an explanation.

You have to go in the picture on the wall and you gonna get to the room with the flowers in a separated section. Use any lightning cast on the lily of the valley and the chest will apear.

I hope I could help you, I bacame desperate after houers of searching.

Sizon199
21st Sep 2013, 15:08
Hello guys, i heard that upon completion of the 2 games + the cutscenes you get some avatars for psn + theme.Can someone confirm if thats the case or not?

superbrainydesertrat
22nd Sep 2013, 07:54
Hello All,

First off, I love Kingdom Hearts and the remix is a lot of fun. I enjoyed some of the changes they've made with the controls, new enemies, etc. I am, however, still pounding my head against the wall about the waterway in Hollow Bastion.

I've played through the original several times, so I am very familiar with the way to get to the switch that opens the gate to the castle interior. It's only on the very first play though that I managed to achieve the secret area that seems impossible to get to now. I can't seem to get to that seventh switch that leads to the chest I opened on my first run through. I've tried for hours on the remix, but the only difference I see is the chest has turned into a switch that is just as impossible to get to. Again, I've played through this game, and I'm not talking about the easy to get to switches; it's the ones that require a different, special combination to get to. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

The only thing I can think of is this: the very first time I played though this game was on a friend's console. I played through it and was so enamored of the game that I bought a PS2 and my own copy of Kingdom Hearts. Did my friend have a special copy of it that allowed access to these points? It wouldn't be so frustrating if I hadn't achieved access to these areas before.

Thank you!

Fektoer
23rd Sep 2013, 19:22
I got the same problem. Ordered from amazon.com and living in the Netherlands. Tells me the code is invalid :(

rina_yukina
24th Sep 2013, 10:25
Well, I got an answer from Amazon after contacting them. It seems my fears were true, the code won't work outside of the US.

Darn, they should have stated that in big bold letters then.

@Fektoer - Yeah, yours most likely won't work as well..

rina_yukina
24th Sep 2013, 10:40
If anyone here bought from Amazon and still haven't gotten their code yet....AND most importantly that you live in the US, you could probably have mine. I live in Australia and it won't work so I'm giving it away~

Of course, I put a disclaimer that I'm not sure if mine is still valid or Amazon might have cancelled my code when I contacted them. But you're welcome to try~

Hippy_Pickle2
25th Sep 2013, 09:45
I really need to get off FFXIV and play this, that way I might be able to help on questions like this!

Luminoth187
25th Sep 2013, 18:10
Is it possible (if Square Enix is willing) to release the Japanese voice option for KH 1.5 as DLC? (With an updated set of English subtitles to correspond). I know it's not crucial, but to compensate for Sora's awkward voice change from KH 1 to Chain of Memories (and also to make up for the change in English voice actors for many of the characters)...

Asuha
25th Sep 2013, 23:21
The Japanese voice option is a tricky situation because they'd have to license out the Japanese track and often times that can prove expensive depending on who the voice actors are.

RanMustang
26th Sep 2013, 21:22
I'm also having audio issues :(
The audio sync is all messed up. At first it was fine but after 3 days of playing, when I arrived Agrabah, the audio sync got all wrong.
I've tried to change the HDMI cable and port but it didn't work. Also, when I'm on playstation menu the audio is fine, so I think it may be some kind of bug =(

(I tried to send a message to Square Enix on support page but the form is not working >< )

TheSpaceMAN022
30th Sep 2013, 04:35
lol I can't figure it out either. Whats weird is you can only lock on to four of the switches which made me think that the other two are just there for show but apparently not.

Hatarakix
30th Sep 2013, 18:45
Had the same problem as you, but found one at a chest in The end of the world. Near the second save point :)

KOHonly
1st Oct 2013, 17:58
I really, really, really(100 times) want the Limited Edition of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX! I was hoping if any of you know if it's still available to buy. I looked up Amazon and here, but not sure if the special edition on square-enix.com is the limited edition one. I've also looked on google, but no luck. AND there was no square-enix support. This is my last resort to searching for that holy grail of games.

cloudsquallxiii
2nd Oct 2013, 21:04
last i seen ya could get it in game retail still mate www.game.co.uk

thegreatkatsby
19th Oct 2013, 19:08
Hi All,

I'm having a weird issue with my KH 1.5 game that I just started playing. I did a little light googling, and saw that others are having the same issue. In the game, scenes that normally should have voiced dialogue don't-- they're completely silent. Is there a patch or something I can download to fix this?

Thanks!

thegreatkatsby
19th Oct 2013, 19:10
Hi guys,

I just started playing my copy of KH 1.5, and I'm having some really awful sound issues. The scenes that were voiced in the old version are no longer voiced. Is this my own issue, or are they not voiced at all?

Roxas1985
19th Oct 2013, 20:50
Sounds like you have a bad copy, unless you have a setting or a misapplied cable that messed the vocal sound up. I have no idea, my copy plays just fine with no sound issues at all. Maybe an exchange is in order, or just check your PS3 to make sure everything's where they're supposed to be.

Guy-Sensei
4th Nov 2013, 04:30
The scenes with no voice are normal. They were never recorded because they were new scenes added in Final Mix.
However, I am also having the same issue with audio skipping.
It ALWAYS happens during ANY cut scene and it is disappointing to see such a minor flaw in a Square Enix product. PLEASE PATCH THIS PROBLEM!

justkimrs
26th Jan 2014, 15:29
Hello,

I am experiencing some issues on my KH 1.5 game. At Halloween Town I have opened a chest that had puppies 64-66 after beating Oogie but it is not showing I have in Jimmy's Journal. Plus the red trinity mark in the same area was preformed but the mark is still there and it is not showing in Jim's Journal. I am trying to get ahold of Square Enix but having issues with the support page not letting me put anything in where it says i need to. Can someone help me please? Do they have a number I call just call them?

LestatJ
25th Mar 2014, 23:13
Hello !
Do you intend to include the french voices (that are present in Playstation 2 version) ??? :worship:
Thank for any response. Till then, like many french players, I boycott the 1.5 HD remix. :mad:
Regards,

Maximz
31st Dec 2014, 10:55
sorry for necro'ing.

A few months back I heard that if you had pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 1.5 you were supposed to get a ps3 Dynamic theme. I Pre-ordered the game on August 16, 2013 and I never received the code to download the dynamic theme. I have tried emailing the customer support and after emailing the wrong customer support teams....(sorry to all of them site is a bit weird to navigate through just to contact costumer support) I was finally re-directed to this one https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=8701&la=1 I went to it but, there is no way of sending an email because both drop down menus have nothing to select from, so I can't proceed.

honestly I've seen videos of what the dynamic theme is like and i think its pretty cool and wish i had it, sadly I don't and I'm posting this here hoping someone from SquareEnix can help me with this...

kadosho
25th Jul 2015, 18:28
Greetings friends, sorry to resurrect a "dead" topic. But I do have some news to share. Been doing some homework, because recently I ran into that same audio bug. Its weird, like a popping, fuzzy, sound, then my tv goes quiet till I turn it off for a bit. Reset. (it happened when I bopped over to Neverland) and that sound just came out of nowhere. Oddly enough my research turns out that its something to do with the in-game audio formatting. Plus the display setting may have something to do with it as well. Instead of 1080p, change to 720p. Also the audio dropout is because of the 5.1 functionality. I'm going to try changing my audio settings (but I'm set to automatic, which is kinda strange).

*Update. Turns out research was correct. The sound is more solid with dolby true hd + 2.1 linear pcm selected. Plus i changed my display to 720p. Still crisp picture. Hope this helps everyone out that has had trouble. But if KH FM is brought to ps4 i hope they address this emulation issue.