A few of you are FF nerds like me :D This is for you crazy kids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzgS9Djv-wU&search=final

weaponx
8th May 2006, 07:27
cool, thanks for that :thumbsup:

Omega
8th May 2006, 10:51
Holy sheet!

The only FF game I actually liked and completed was VIII... but now, after seeing that, I think I want it!

fneh
8th May 2006, 13:15
it's no FFXI......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7PHscgG8yE&search=final%20fantasy%20xi

just look at those adorable little tarutarus!

Anoobish
8th May 2006, 13:52
Cool! Playboy Bunnies in the middle of the street!..... IN THEIR WORK OUTFITS!:nut:

Siela
9th May 2006, 14:21
Cool! Playboy Bunnies in the middle of the street!..... IN THEIR WORK OUTFITS!:nut:
:lol:

Now that must be the saying of the week !
Along with Legna's "chasing women is like chasing mice - no reward"

They belong to a race called Viera, a race that has just females.

Unfortunately I've already seen the intro.
Unfortunately, because now there's another game on the must have list.

Anoobish
9th May 2006, 14:58
Aah... A race full of females...

... Wait... How do they re-produce?

demon_overdrive
10th May 2006, 07:51
well how the hell do u think vorador raised his army of male vampire kiddies :whistle: .... lol :lmao:.......what!! just kiddi'n man;)

fneh
10th May 2006, 12:20
Aah... A race full of females...

... Wait... How do they re-produce?

who knows? but I bet it'd be fun finding out!!! :D

In FFXI the mithra (cat girls) are a female race. There are supposedly males too, but there are so few born they stay in their (as yet undiscovered) homeland and live only for breeding purposes.

Galka reproduce from reincarnation as as such do not have any gender but are generally considered to be male

garbagefanuk
11th May 2006, 00:16
Haha yay, best life ever :D Also raises the question, how does a species survive if there isn't really enough born to sustain a growing population?

TheWatcher
11th May 2006, 02:59
Gorgeous! Square Cnix has the most amazing FMV's anywhere, bar none. I've never seen the XI opening, but there's only one thing I could think while watching it - LOTR The Two Towers. It's nearly a carbon copy of the battle at Helm's Deep. (I'm sure I'm not the first person to notice this)

UndeadRaziel
11th May 2006, 11:06
looks good, but why y'all talkin about final fantasy in the logacy of kain section? :scratch:

fneh
11th May 2006, 21:05
Haha yay, best life ever :D Also raises the question, how does a species survive if there isn't really enough born to sustain a growing population?

1 male. 99 females......... do I honestly need to say more? ;)

Anoobish
12th May 2006, 13:56
looks good, but why y'all talkin about final fantasy in the logacy of kain section? :scratch:
Probably, because this is the General section. Means we can talk about things in general, without any relevance to the games.

fneh
12th May 2006, 14:51
Gorgeous! Square Cnix has the most amazing FMV's anywhere, bar none. I've never seen the XI opening, but there's only one thing I could think while watching it - LOTR The Two Towers. It's nearly a carbon copy of the battle at Helm's Deep. (I'm sure I'm not the first person to notice this)

yea, you're definately not the first person to notice that. That video was actually made a few years before the two towers movie too.. (the game was released in japan on ps2 before the first lotr movie)

garbagefanuk
12th May 2006, 23:02
1 male. 99 females......... do I honestly need to say more? ;)

Well yeah cos genetic diversity is gonna get in the way of that one :p

fneh
13th May 2006, 00:51
Well yeah cos genetic diversity is gonna get in the way of that one :p

ok, let's assume we have 10 men in the world. and 1000 women. Each man has 100 women each. they all give birth to at least 1 baby.

The population is now 11,010

Let's assume there are now 100 men to near 11000 women. They all get their groove on with as many as possible of the females from the 9 different genetic pools.

rinse and repeat.

now if there were 10 men to every 1 woman there would be a problem....

garbagefanuk
14th May 2006, 15:45
Yeah i was taking into account not all of them will give birth. i'm abit more pesimistic :p