PDA

View Full Version : Why no Ariel?

TheWatcher
6th May 2006, 04:26
I was perusing the bonus material in Defiance tonight and realized something. After watching the voice sessions and then the credits, every one of the voice actors except Anna Gunn made it into the bonus material videos. Then I remembered she wasn't in the SR2 bonus material either.

I wonder, did Anna request that she not appear in the session/blooper videos? If so, I wonder why? Maybe she has a fear of public recognition, like Amy Hennig does. Then again, it's not like her picture isn't there for everyone to see. Meh, just a thought.

FearGhoul
6th May 2006, 05:12
I noticed that too.

Zyden
7th May 2006, 17:30
:eek: there were voice sesion bits in lok defiance? where?!

Anoobish
7th May 2006, 17:32
Sorry. Not in European version. :(

Zyden
7th May 2006, 17:41
darn:mad2: i always found it so cool seeing the voice actors doing it in real life

Anoobish
7th May 2006, 17:52
I know. Totally unfair! Why didn't we get it!? :mad: At least according to my memory, Europe didn't get it...

Tirda
7th May 2006, 18:31
Maybe she has a fear of public recognition, like Amy Hennig does.
But in Defiance bonus material is Anna's photo - so I don't think she has a fear of public recognition!

Mekairinek
8th May 2006, 17:17
I don't blame her if she doesn't want to be associated with Ariel. The virulent hate the women in the LoK series gets is almost sickening.

Then again, it should be a good thing that Umah's voice actress has never shown her face... I know some LoK fans who'd probably beat her up IRL. D=