PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

lord_infernia
27th Apr 2006, 00:27
iŽd like to know why the hell can you use every single outfit in the game when replay levels but last night i got 100% completed game and all time trials and i got all outfits including lara in swim suit(yes what everyone has always wanted to see) but this sucks when i went to try to use while playing a level it doesnŽt show. this really pissed me off you can only view in the croft manor and that sucks if they put that in the game why canŽt you use it. all that time invested in playing for nothing that sucks its like if youŽd go to work everyday for 12 hours and getting paid but catch is the money is worthless and you canŽt use it . that really sucks why put something in a game if it doesnŽt work . if you ask iŽd say that a rip off . if someone else has this same problem contact me or if youŽve figured out how to use the swim suit outfit while playing contact me at lordkain555@hotmail.com.

p.s. what a rip man

meister82
27th Apr 2006, 10:17
Hows Soul Reaver?

GoranAgar
27th Apr 2006, 10:23
Oh dear.

noxdg
27th Apr 2006, 16:38
Heh... imagine Lara running through Kazakhstan in a bikini!

"It just got colder", she says.

I do agree, you should beable to use all the outfits as you'd like. But I think Eidos made the call for censorship. After all she is practically nekked.

DucusSumus
28th Apr 2006, 13:33
Yeah, man -- what a ripoff. I bought this game for pixelated boobies, not trivial BS like gameplay and entertainment value.

(Try going outside. Maybe you can visit a beach and see some actual bikinis).

Glider
28th Apr 2006, 18:20
Maybe the makers of the Sims will licence Lara for one of their games. :whistle:

ChaosLegend
28th Apr 2006, 18:23
Yeah, man -- what a ripoff. I bought this game for pixelated boobies, not trivial BS like gameplay and entertainment value.

(Try going outside. Maybe you can visit a beach and see some actual bikinis).

WTF?? You feel ripped off because you can't see Lara running around naked through Khazakhstan??? Give me a break, if you buy a game because you want to see a fictional woman naked you definetely need to check yourself.

Mike_B
28th Apr 2006, 18:57
DucusSumus was being saracastic..

TJSimulation
28th Apr 2006, 20:09
I believe the bikinis are only wearable in the Manor.

EDIT: Yeah, it is. Check out this hint and cheat page on GameSpot -
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/tombraidervii/hints.html

DucusSumus
29th Apr 2006, 01:05
WTF?? You feel ripped off because you can't see Lara running around naked through Khazakhstan??? Give me a break, if you buy a game because you want to see a fictional woman naked you definetely need to check yourself.
How can you be that dense? I couldn't have been more blatantly sarcastic.

Leak
29th Apr 2006, 10:18
How can you be that dense? I couldn't have been more blatantly sarcastic.
You omitted the obligatory <sarcasm> tags - this is Teh Intarweb, after all... :D

np: New Order - Dracula's Castle (Waiting For The Sirens' Call)