PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

lord_infernia
27th Apr 2006, 00:27
i´d like to know why the hell can you use every single outfit in the game when replay levels but last night i got 100% completed game and all time trials and i got all outfits including lara in swim suit(yes what everyone has always wanted to see) but this sucks when i went to try to use while playing a level it doesn´t show. this really pissed me off you can only view in the croft manor and that sucks if they put that in the game why can´t you use it. all that time invested in playing for nothing that sucks its like if you´d go to work everyday for 12 hours and getting paid but catch is the money is worthless and you can´t use it . that really sucks why put something in a game if it doesn´t work . if you ask i´d say that a rip off . if someone else has this same problem contact me or if you´ve figured out how to use the swim suit outfit while playing contact me at lordkain555@hotmail.com.

p.s. what a rip man

meister82
27th Apr 2006, 10:17
Hows Soul Reaver?

GoranAgar
27th Apr 2006, 10:23
Oh dear.

noxdg
27th Apr 2006, 16:38
Heh... imagine Lara running through Kazakhstan in a bikini!

"It just got colder", she says.

I do agree, you should beable to use all the outfits as you'd like. But I think Eidos made the call for censorship. After all she is practically nekked.

DucusSumus
28th Apr 2006, 13:33
Yeah, man -- what a ripoff. I bought this game for pixelated boobies, not trivial BS like gameplay and entertainment value.

(Try going outside. Maybe you can visit a beach and see some actual bikinis).

Glider
28th Apr 2006, 18:20
Maybe the makers of the Sims will licence Lara for one of their games. :whistle:

ChaosLegend
28th Apr 2006, 18:23
Yeah, man -- what a ripoff. I bought this game for pixelated boobies, not trivial BS like gameplay and entertainment value.

(Try going outside. Maybe you can visit a beach and see some actual bikinis).

WTF?? You feel ripped off because you can't see Lara running around naked through Khazakhstan??? Give me a break, if you buy a game because you want to see a fictional woman naked you definetely need to check yourself.

Mike_B
28th Apr 2006, 18:57
DucusSumus was being saracastic..

TJSimulation
28th Apr 2006, 20:09
I believe the bikinis are only wearable in the Manor.

EDIT: Yeah, it is. Check out this hint and cheat page on GameSpot -
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/tombraidervii/hints.html

DucusSumus
29th Apr 2006, 01:05
WTF?? You feel ripped off because you can't see Lara running around naked through Khazakhstan??? Give me a break, if you buy a game because you want to see a fictional woman naked you definetely need to check yourself.
How can you be that dense? I couldn't have been more blatantly sarcastic.

Leak
29th Apr 2006, 10:18
How can you be that dense? I couldn't have been more blatantly sarcastic.
You omitted the obligatory <sarcasm> tags - this is Teh Intarweb, after all... :D

np: New Order - Dracula's Castle (Waiting For The Sirens' Call)