PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 graphics corruption (Bolivia)

mrnick1234567
26th Apr 2006, 19:13
At the end of the Bolivia level, just after crossing the bridge blown up by the helicopter the graphics become massively corrupted on my Xbox360.

Most of the upper right half of the screen flickers with a white diagonal shape. Other triangles appear and dissapear, they contain white black and grey pixels that look like they're showing what parts of the memory are doing. (If you ever had that programme on the Amiga to see your computers memory graphically in real time you can imagine what it's like). The shapes seem to depend on where you are standing. It makes the end fight pretty unplayable.

Anyone else come accross this?

noxdg
26th Apr 2006, 19:23
I seen similar artifacts on the PC using both an NVIDIA 7800GT and an Ati 1900XT. I saw them a few times on the 7800GT but only once on the 1900XT. They haven't shown up in quite a while, though.

Does it happen every time you play that scene or on occasion?

mrnick1234567
27th Apr 2006, 14:02
Haven't revisited the level to be honest. Will try and go back to replay that end section. Hope there's nothing awry with my 360.

noxdg
27th Apr 2006, 16:41
I saw the curruption in the beginning of the level whenever the river's running water was in frame. As soon as I'd swing the camera, the curruption stopped.

CRaZy J Biker
2nd Jan 2007, 05:51
I experienced the same graphical corruption at the end of the Bolivia level, after I crossed the bridge. A bunch of symbols and letters when I panned the camera a certain way.