PDA

View Full Version : Crash issue

Danny
25th Apr 2006, 13:08
On the second level, Peru, just after the fight, as you see the grapple icon as you climb up the pole, and you leap across and then make the jump and fire your grapple, the game breaks down with an illegal operation.

Is this a known issue by any chance?

I can't progress in the game because of this.

dhama
25th Apr 2006, 13:11
Do you have anything else running? Anti Virus etc. If you do, I can only suggest you stop each running background program til it works ok. Sorry I can't be any more help.

MissLara2U
25th Apr 2006, 13:25
On the second level, Peru, just after the fight, as you see the grapple icon as you climb up the pole, and you leap across and then make the jump and fire your grapple, the game breaks down with an illegal operation.

Danny. You will need to provide more info to resolve this. What graphics card are you using, and what driver version do you have?

This information can be found in DISPLAY PROPERTIES. Right mouse click on DESKTOP, select PROPERTIES and SETTINGS. Then click ADVANCED. Note the name of your card and driver version here.

Jurjen
25th Apr 2006, 13:49
Crashes when using the grapple have been reported to happen on *pirated* versions...

Gseven
25th Apr 2006, 14:13

-----------------

In particular, it occurs if you are using the no-dvd crack. Replace the cracked trl.exe with the original, insert the disc and the game will resume normally.

JANKERSON
25th Apr 2006, 14:22
If you don't have the real DVD then you will have problems.

I am running the Game with my Anti Virus on, F@H running with Email open etc and it runs just fine.

dhama
25th Apr 2006, 14:26
I am running the Game with my Anti Virus on, F@H running with Email open etc and it runs just fine.

That's not a surety that it won't happen on some systems..... But i'm glad it's fine for you at least. ;)