PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Eidos!

DanFilth
24th Apr 2006, 12:35
Just finished the game and thoroughly enjoyed my time playing it. Hopefully the game was successful enough to merit a sequel.

Thanks to Eidos and Crystal Dynamics for rejuvenating this franchise! Loved it!

David 070
24th Apr 2006, 12:56
well,for some reason i cant make new threads.dont know what the hecks going on around here!!!

anyway,i wanted to say thankyou to eidos/cd also!!

i absolutely love this game!!

i just installed it & played it a little yesterday & i am so amazed at the detail in this game!

Lara looks so beautiful & realistic!her animations are cool too!
i also like how she'll put her leg up on the couch or something. lol

the controls are a little confusing though & i also thought there would be a training ground.is there one somewhere??

anyway,this is a fabulous game!!im really enjoying it!

:D

dhama
24th Apr 2006, 14:17
I would also like to say thanks to Eidos for always listening to their customers, whilst also keeping us informed. :thumbsup:

Samoth
24th Apr 2006, 14:19
thanks eidos cool game.
with +es and -'s

had fun playing it.
keep up the good work.

Silver_Rain
24th Apr 2006, 14:25
Thank you very much for bringing us such a highlight in the decade of Tomb Raiding:thumbsup: As said already, good sides as well as those not quite so good....nonetheless it was all in all a stunning experience and a fabulous adventure :D

thoran6
24th Apr 2006, 17:45
yeah thanx for making the most easiest, boring, non-challenging, shortest, made for kids, expensive coaster for my coffee table ever..sure appreciate it

Straw Dog
24th Apr 2006, 18:00
yeah thanx for making the most easiest, boring, non-challenging, shortest, made for kids, expensive coaster for my coffee table ever..sure appreciate it

Naughty Thoran, coming into a friendly thread and lowering the tone. Hang your head in shame young man!! but hey, at least you got your coaster on the coffee table line in.

Again. ;)

thoran6
24th Apr 2006, 18:12
Naughty Thoran, coming into a friendly thread and lowering the tone. Hang your head in shame young man!! but hey, at least you got your coaster on the coffee table line in.

Again. ;)

friendly people come into the anti-legend threads all the time to praise the game, i was just repaying the favor..

Millo
24th Apr 2006, 18:56
I really enjoyed the bike ride parts- it was realistic in the way that it was actually like a bike and skidded slightly.

Resy
24th Apr 2006, 18:59
TRL was awsome! Thanks! Sure it has some flaws... but if you can get us 10 year die hard fans to admit it... the past ones had some flaws to. Even our favorite ones.

Keep up the good work and I really look forward to TR8. You better be making one!

JANKERSON
24th Apr 2006, 19:55
It's been great sofar. :)

I'm in the England Level now, getting there.

I like this one the best sofar, I have played all of them.

They all were fun I believe even AOD, I didn't have any problems with it personally.

TJSimulation
25th Apr 2006, 00:31
I have been a TR fan for a long time, and I can honestly say I've enjoyed TRL, although it could have been worked on a little more and made the story longer. After AOD, it's definitely a breath of fresh air, though.

catbazza
25th Apr 2006, 07:54
Isn't this thread wonderful, not one ungrateful whinger (yet)
Bliss!.

dhama
25th Apr 2006, 08:08
Bliss!.

Really?...

Straw Dog
25th Apr 2006, 09:30
Bliss!.

errr..... #6

dufflover
25th Apr 2006, 10:15
yeh I enjoyed it too, and I completely agree that it's a good way to bring back the Tomb Raider games. I personally found it a very good game - yeh, a bit short but the quality of it was so good it gives a good basis for a TR8 and beyond.
Die hard TR fans who believe this is the death of the original series should start showing more support for a TR8 because I'm sure all this stuff like less hints, or "manual grabbing" are not fundamental problems and can easily be tweaked in the next Tomb Raider.

dhama
25th Apr 2006, 10:50
Die hard TR fans who believe this is the death of the original series should start showing more support for a TR8 because I'm sure all this stuff like less hints, or "manual grabbing" are not fundamental problems and can easily be tweaked in the next Tomb Raider.

If it were only that simple..... :rolleyes:

Leak
25th Apr 2006, 12:49
errr..... #6
Probably on everybody's ignore list by now, so it's easy to miss... :p

thoran6
25th Apr 2006, 17:24
Probably on everybody's ignore list by now, so it's easy to miss... :p

I am not ignoring anybody who praises Legend to be the best ever. Legend was a huge letdown, and the worst of the series. There are alot of people who agree with me and they shouldnt be ignored as well. The night before it came out, I was excited and telling my fiance all about how great TR is. When I opened it up, all I had to do was read the instructions to tell that it wasnt anything at all like the previous games, and sure enough after playing it, she said this looks like a game for little kids. I wasted 60.00 for a game that wasnt even worth opening....Just for you strawdog,,,,,but it did make a good coaster on my coffee table..lol...

David 070
25th Apr 2006, 18:32
60? i only paid 40. heh heh :)

Mangar The Dark
25th Apr 2006, 19:17

Well, the game may have been short, but at least complaining about it seems to have kept you occupied for a very long time.

Straw Dog
25th Apr 2006, 19:27
Well, the game may have been short, but at least complaining about it seems to have kept you occupied for a very long time.

LMAO. :D

thoran6
25th Apr 2006, 19:58

just filling the void until the next TR comes out..

dhama
25th Apr 2006, 20:20

Hat trick LOL, and well deserved. :bruell: