PDA

View Full Version : v1.1 Patch messes up my graphics

storm shadow
22nd Apr 2006, 23:34
The 1.1 patch messes up my graphics big time. Weird glitches all over the game for example pictures not showing up on the computers when in Lara's Mansion when Zip pictures Rutland... picture is gone... Shades on the Chinese guys are glitching... there are many more... Camera view messing around. when is the new patch going to be released?
Edit*
Actually a stupid question to ask you guys when the release is but anyways are there more people having these issues?

mr.brownstone
23rd Apr 2006, 10:51
Hi fellow TR fans :)

After installing the 1.1 patch, everytime I use the grapple the game quits and return to Windows. Anyone have the same problems?

acseven
23rd Apr 2006, 20:13

After installing the 1.1 patch, everytime I use the grapple the game quits and return to Windows. Anyone have the same problems?

Exactly the same thing happens here. :S damn

R1c4n
23rd Apr 2006, 20:34
LOL same here, happened to me last nite.......

storm shadow
24th Apr 2006, 09:46
I am going to post my graphics card and driver using to let the Eidos and CD guys make a fix for this If everyone will do the same I think it will help them!

Sapphiretech 1800XT 512mb
ATI 6.4 catalyst
Patch 1.1

yexz
24th Apr 2006, 13:02

same with me , it crash all the time everytime i used it on a shiny round thing in bolivia level .... after installing the 1.1 patch
this was never happend in v1.0 before

acseven
24th Apr 2006, 19:36
So we're basically stuck with the bug, right? :S

GoranAgar
24th Apr 2006, 19:42
Maybe you want to reinstall it without the patch then?

acseven
24th Apr 2006, 22:08
I actually didn't wanna... :P Too much trouble... But I guess I'll have to do that eventually.

;)

qazszWREK
25th Apr 2006, 00:55
does anyolne else notice that when lara is standing in front of the windows in her house the light is being rendered on the wrong side.

http://qazsz.home.comcast.net/trl_bright.jpg
http://qazsz.home.comcast.net/trl_dark.jpg

storm shadow
25th Apr 2006, 01:06
lol chocolate Lara!

hedrums
25th Apr 2006, 02:25
So we're basically stuck with the bug, right? :S

So it would seem, especially the US version which is 1.1 out of the box. Bolivia crash every time -- the game is unplayable.

GoranAgar
25th Apr 2006, 05:45
So it would seem, especially the US version which is 1.1 out of the box. Bolivia crash every time -- the game is unplayable.
Ooops, I forgot about that. :eek:

noxdg
25th Apr 2006, 07:04
does anyolne else notice that when lara is standing in front of the windows in her house the light is being rendered on the wrong side.

That's reverse shadowing. It's through the entire game, unfortunately. Look at the ground and canyon in Boliva. They're dark where the sun is supposedly shining on it.

A patch couldn't come soon enough!

EDIT: Check out these Xbox 360 videos of TRL. This is how it's SUPPOSED to look:
http://xbox360.gamedaily.com/game/videos/?gameid=4485