PDA

View Full Version : Tr8 Music

olhe3
22nd Apr 2006, 20:45
I just downloaded the original TRAOD music, that was not used.
(I downloaded it from www.croftgeneration.com)
This could be perfect for a TR8 game. I cant understand why they did not use it back then.

RedIvy
22nd Apr 2006, 21:30
This could be perfect for a TR8 game. I cant understand why they did not use it back then.

Yeah i love the TRAOD music its soo brilliantly composed and is very pleasent to the ears.:)

enoch
22nd Apr 2006, 22:27

Where? I can only find the music they did use. What sublink is it?

JamesArcher
23rd Apr 2006, 00:08
no he sed he dont know why they didnt use this music not that it was music they didnt use on aod i dont know why they didnt do a remix of the tr theme for legend like they did with the other tr games......i love the one on tr3 the best

Joshorty
23rd Apr 2006, 02:07
I miss the ORIGINAL ORIGINAL Tomb Raider theme...I can't believe they kinda gave that up or something 'cause that's like the heart and soul of Tomb Raider:(

JamesArcher
23rd Apr 2006, 02:10
http://www.croftgeneration.com/descargas/MP3/BSO/TR1/TR1_Soundtrack_01.zip

just for you man.....i love it.....and like i said i like how they revamp it each time....nothing compairs to the original one but the tr3 one is beautiful so harmonic

Token
23rd Apr 2006, 05:32
It bugs the heck out of me that they didn't use music like this in the movies...