PDA

View Full Version : Drop

Privateer1
22nd Apr 2006, 20:18
On a walkthrough it sais this.

(Deposit the dagger in the box by the door to the Cathedral.)

How is that done.

Thanks in Advanced.

GlasW0lf
22nd Apr 2006, 21:24
When you have the dagger, just walk up to the box and it should turn blue (highlight). Then just press your "use" key/mouse button (or whatever it's called).

Privateer1
23rd Apr 2006, 09:41
When you have the dagger, just walk up to the box and it should turn blue (highlight). Then just press your "use" key/mouse button (or whatever it's called).
[
I must be at the wrong box, also one of the tips say drop things to knock people out, hows that done.

Tin Star
23rd Apr 2006, 12:25
[
I must be at the wrong box, also one of the tips say drop things to knock people out, hows that done.

If I remember right there is only one box there that you can use and will light up when you use it.
That tip you are talking about says that people will sometimes drop things if they see that you are going to knock them out and not that you need to drop things to knock people out.

Tin Star

GlasW0lf
23rd Apr 2006, 13:42
Although of course you can knock people out/kill them by dropping things on them from a great height.

Also the box you're looking for is in the city streets outside the cathedral gates, not in the cathedral mission itself.

theBlackman
23rd Apr 2006, 22:08
The "Box" is to the right of the door of the ST. Edgars grounds. Right where you heard the lady thief and her partner arguing.

Or to be specific:

Face the guard house while standing under the awning. The one where the Kurshok was prisoner near the portal from Old Quarter.

Turn left and look at the ground to the right of the gates to St. Edgars Church.

Privateer1
23rd Apr 2006, 22:36
The "Box" is to the right of the door of the ST. Edgars grounds. Right where you heard the lady thief and her partner arguing.

Or to be specific:

Face the guard house while standing under the awning. The one where the Kurshok was prisoner near the portal from Old Quarter.

Turn left and look at the ground to the right of the gates to St. Edgars Church.

Ive passed on now, I left that bit, Im now stuck a bit further on, ill make a new post.

Thanks. Thanks all aswell.,

theBlackman
23rd Apr 2006, 23:32
You will pass that way again. You can drop the dagger anytime up to the end of the game.

The "side quests" stay active the entire game until you accomplish them. The sapling, the dagger, Fort Ironwood, disposing of the body and so on.