PDA

View Full Version : White Alamo Scouts

DisplacedMic
21st Apr 2006, 20:23
First off--i actually really like this game. i was a bit put-off by the changes, but the sniper makes it all worth it. obviously it's not perfect, and i find a few of the missions a bit tiresome (ie the spy missions, or sneak-about missions) but the all out battles--that second mission, the white alamo missions etc--are incredible!! i also have to complain a bit by the loss of my Irish compatriot! Being a dubliner myself, it was great to have an Irishman in a video game! oh well...

as for my question---I have beaten the white alamo level, but i am missing out on one of the secondary objectives where i am told to shoot the scouts that are calling out coordinates for the mortars...any clue where they are?
thanks guys!

martty
21st Apr 2006, 21:10
they are on different places but I remeber three of them. One on the right side of the bridge behind the fence and two at the lest side. One by the truck and one behind the boxes. Look for the soldiers with binoclours(do you spell it so?:confused: )

Nzap
21st Apr 2006, 22:11
they are on different places but I remeber three of them. One on the right side of the bridge behind the fence and two at the lest side. One by the truck and one behind the boxes. Look for the soldiers with binoclours(do you spell it so?:confused: )
Binoculars

iakovos
21st Apr 2006, 23:16
All the scouts are subofficers, not ordinary soldiers. They wear caps, not helmets... easier to identify them thus.

Iakovos:)

The_P@nisher
22nd Apr 2006, 01:03
the scouts are suboficiers like Iakovos said, when they appear you can see your radar, remember that always the objetives appear like a red mark, just align with it and search for em, maybe the first times its hard but youll find em, and of course kill em.:D

always see your map to help more your search work:thumbsup:

-The P@nisher-

martty
22nd Apr 2006, 08:34
thank you for the spälling! :p