PDA

View Full Version : My IG

NaPoLeOn_FusilieR
21st Apr 2006, 18:42
I just buyed the game today for eleven euro's and it is very difficult. I play as the French with Medium. Spain, Piedmonte, Batavia and a few other countries captured two other provinces of me. I have a small army and need some cheats. Does anyone want to say something about the cheats how to use it, I allready got the cheats but I don't know how to use it. I would be very glad if someone says something how to use the cheats. :(

Mike_B
21st Apr 2006, 18:46
For the cheats to work you must have the v1.1 patch installed. Enter PYROGODMODE on the credits screen. This will unlock the ability to use the below codes within the Management Model.

Code

Function

LCTRL+LAlt+F

Fast Building

LCTRL+LAlt+U

Fast Research

LCTRL+LAlt+G

Fast Training

LCTRL+LAlt+N

Increase Food

LCTRL+LAlt+D

Increase Money

LCTRL+LAlt+X

Increase Population

LCTRL+LAlt+Y

Increase Raw Materials

Appearantly only works with new games and not old saves.

NaPoLeOn_FusilieR
21st Apr 2006, 19:05
But do I really need to enter ''LCTRL'' or just ''CTRL''?

hardyea
22nd Apr 2006, 03:44
Well, I got this thing called Wizard Or something like that, I am not on my real Computer right now. Well anyways, You Put in the money as you got in the game, then you change it to what ever you wont to have. Then it will mod it in the game. I do that with some of my Stuff. But you have to change into the game a little while. I think it is better to us this then the Pyrogodmode. It was too hard and confusion. Well, if you wont to know more, reply on this and i will give you the link. I forgot it right now.

The_King
22nd Apr 2006, 17:15
Hey NaPoLeOn_FusilieR,...:)

But do I really need to enter ''LCTRL'' or just ''CTRL''?

You mean type it? No.

You need to press the left-ctrl and left-alt and then another key, like @m posted. You do however, have to start with codes, if you load a game in which you haven't used them, they don't work ;)

NaPoLeOn_FusilieR
25th Apr 2006, 08:13
Hey NaPoLeOn_FusilieR,...:)

You mean type it? No.

You need to press the left-ctrl and left-alt and then another key, like @m posted. You do however, have to start with codes, if you load a game in which you haven't used them, they don't work ;)
I already got it, but thanks. :thumbsup: ;)

NaPoLeOn_FusilieR
25th Apr 2006, 08:51
With France I captured whole North-Africa, Spain, Portugal, Batavia, Hannover, Italy including Piedmont and the other countries, whole Austrian Empires, Prussia and Denmark. I am currently in the Third Era. I've really got a big army (more than 5000 troops, I just know it :D .)