PDA

View Full Version : whats up?

duffy
21st Apr 2006, 03:10
:confused: hi im new here but dont worry im not goin to ask when the next game is going to be released :p i just want to know why the legacy of kain website is down, could it be because of the site being updated for the next installment? :eek:

Umah Bloodomen
21st Apr 2006, 03:16
:confused: hi im new here but dont worry im not goin to ask when the next game is going to be released :p i just want to know why the legacy of kain website is down, could it be because of the site being updated for the next installment? :eek:

Beginning April 5, Eidos Interactive will be performing maintenance activities on all of its North American game sites. Please check back with us shortly...

Roughly translated: "We're being moved to a new server."

Welcome to the Community, BTW. :)

duffy
21st Apr 2006, 03:21
i guess it has nothing to do with a future game then....:o

duffy
21st Apr 2006, 23:11
how long could it possibly take for the legacy of kain site to be viewed again? and will it have any updates?:confused: :thumbsup: thnx

TheWatcher
22nd Apr 2006, 03:50
Hi duffy! Welcome to the forums. Hopefully we'll all be treated to some LOK6 news in the near future.

I see you hail from the home of one of my favorite brews. At least one here in the US would think Newcastle brown ale comes from Newcastle. :) You lucky devil!

duffy
22nd Apr 2006, 17:08
you are right in assuming that i come from the home of newcastle and im thrilled to see it is appreciated in the states:) i hope ur right about hearing some news as well! nice hearing from u :thumbsup: