PDA

View Full Version : Little easter egg?

Beechwell
20th Apr 2006, 21:20
Maybe I'm the last one to see this, but have you noticed the little soccer-related easter egg at the very beginning of the Peru-level?

When Lara kicks the soccer ball lying around into the "goal"

munchkin
20th Apr 2006, 22:09
Maybe I'm the last one to see this, but have you noticed the little soccer-related easter egg at the very beginning of the Peru-level?

When Lara kicks the soccer ball lying around into the "goal"

yeah its alot of fun just kicking it around off walls etc :)

beccaxx

Vicky
21st Apr 2006, 18:00
I don't really understand what you are talking about. Are you saying that you've spotted a black and white item at the beginning of Peru?

StarChampagne
21st Apr 2006, 19:55
There is a football at the beginning of Peru. If you kick it into the little yard with 'goal' written above it, you hear cheering :) Or I did. Maybe it's all in my head...

Beechwell
22nd Apr 2006, 11:56
There is a football at the beginning of Peru. If you kick it into the little yard with 'goal' written above it, you hear cheering :) Or I did. Maybe it's all in my head...
That's what I've been refering to: The cheering when you kick the ball into that "goal". Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I know it's not a lot, but I found it funny nontheless.

amazonian
22nd Apr 2006, 18:00
yeah i noticed that the other day

Hoffa
22nd Apr 2006, 21:59
cool
missed that one :D :D

Vicky
23rd Apr 2006, 19:31
Oh, I missed that bit! I need to go back and do this!

Yes, I thought it was a bit strange when you said you saw the football and it was in spoiler text, because the football is so easily seen. :D

slimjime17
24th Apr 2006, 06:51
Loved this:p

Didn't notice it the first time.

CatSuit&Ponytail
24th Apr 2006, 09:16
When I first entered that level and I saw that ball, I knew I just had to kick it somewhere, and I didn't even see the word goal, but that opening was perfect, so I used it, and heard cheering, and asked my Husband who was playing something else (Project Snowblind I think) beside me if that was in his game or mine. :p :thumbsup: :D