PDA

View Full Version : Magnetic Grapple Issue

betty_blue
20th Apr 2006, 03:55
This may be a fault of my own, but I am having trouble grappling shiny items. I have the game for PC. Is there something else that I should be doing besides pressing "Q"? Is there another key that I should also push, or is this a legitimate glitch?

betty_blue
20th Apr 2006, 05:22
Also, a grappling glitch is occuring in Peru after Lara has gotten the broken end of the sword and is grappling the second shiny surface from the ledge with two waterfalls running down it. When I grapple the surface, Lara becomes twisted in the grappling cord and gets frozen. She cannot move. Can anyone help me fix this glitch? I can't move forward in the game.

I am playing the game on PC.

Leak
20th Apr 2006, 06:55
This may be a fault of my own, but I am having trouble grappling shiny items. I have the game for PC.
Switch into manual aim mode, move the crosshair over the thing you want to grapple (make sure it turns blue, as otherwise you can't grapple the object) and hit your grapple key (while still being in manual aim mode).

betty_blue
20th Apr 2006, 19:39
Thanks! Yes, that helps. Unfortunately, it does not fix the glitch. I am going to make a separate thread to see if there is a patch for it.