PDA

View Full Version : Problem w/ removing prop

the taffer
18th Apr 2006, 04:39
I added receptron and I want to remove a property when I stim an object. I found the list of properties from the monolog.txt. The property name will not fit in the damn property box because it is too long which is really pissing me off. Let me know how I can deal with this. Thanks

R_Soul
18th Apr 2006, 15:48
The number of characters that can input into the property field is huge. That shouldn't matter though. It's only the text to the right of the "=" that is relevant.

the taffer
18th Apr 2006, 18:07
I am trying to remove the property Anim Light and I put it in as AnimLight. It still will not work any ideas? It worked when I put in the remove property AmbientHacked but not AnimLight.

R_Soul
19th Apr 2006, 15:36
I think it would be more fruitful if you said what you were trying to do (i.e. why are you trying to remove the AnimLight property?).

Yandros
20th Apr 2006, 03:04
Maybe I'm being daft, but why not just send the object a TurnOff signal to turn off the AnimLight?

the taffer
21st Apr 2006, 22:28
I did not know about that. If I have more problems about the remove property, im thinking i can use alternative solutions for it. I will try to mess with it to find a solution and if I can not find out whats wrong I will just post again. Thanks and take care.