PDA

View Full Version : My 13 year old shoots better than Lara?

pgdeaner
18th Apr 2006, 03:45
:eek: WTF? Lara can't hit the broad side of a barn even with an assault rifle. I have baddies targeted and the ret. is clearly red and I can put 60 rounds into them and they don't drop? Did they beta test this POS or are we?

I had high hopes for this game after playing the demo, but after the first mission (which was cool) I'm a little dissapointed with the quality of the rest of the gameplay.

Hope there is a US patch soon that addresses some of the issues I have seen here.

dhama
18th Apr 2006, 12:02
My all time hate of Tomb Raider is the monotonous shooting of enemies. I think one bullet will fell most people, but you shouldn't need more than 2, 3 perhaps.:rolleyes:

GoranAgar
18th Apr 2006, 15:31
"My 13 year old shoots better than Lara?"

I bet she does. Especially when there are three guys shooting at her at the same time. :rolleyes:

Mr. Furious
19th Apr 2006, 00:10
I've tried to teach my Pet Rock to shoot, but I found out he's a pacifist. :eek:

Parasite27
20th Apr 2006, 00:54
"My 13 year old shoots better than Lara?"

I bet she does. Especially when there are three guys shooting at her at the same time. :rolleyes:

Hmm Can I put 60 rounds in your direction and see if you resemble anything human when I am done??????:D
The Guy/Girl has a decent complaint. One shot one kill maybe 3 or 4 if your really a bad aim but with a fully automatic aim isn't that important is it. :p