PDA

View Full Version : im stuck

spursfan
17th Apr 2006, 18:28
white alomo level. i have destroyed one of the tanks and done just about everything else. how do i destroy the tank on the other side of the river. i have tried using the panzerfaust from different locations but dont get any where. tried to go across the bridge but that doesnt work. does anyone have any ideas as to what i do now

iakovos
17th Apr 2006, 22:00
You also carry two anti tank mines (the GB). Use them wisely... but the panzerfaust should do the trick too.

Iakovos:)

spursfan
19th Apr 2006, 09:00
still on white alamo level. i have tried using the panzerfaust but cant seem to reach the tank on the other side of the river. the tank isnt moveing. i cant get near it becuse it says im leaving the mission. cant use mines. any ideas what i can do

sick
19th Apr 2006, 10:32
You don't need to destroy it. Just keep holding the enemy off until you get new objectives.

The_P@nisher
21st Apr 2006, 15:30
hey spursfan, dont get mad...there are some smoke grenades in the amunition house from where you defend the bridge. well, select em and cover with smoke the bridge, then you go with the panzerfaust and eliminate the tank, just do it quickly, cuz the smoke clear out quickly too.

its a better idea mine the bridge using the smoke cover, of course when you killed the first wave of germans or have the bridge clean for some secs. remeber, smoke it and place the mines fast...it worked fine for me.:D

-The P@nisher-

iakovos
21st Apr 2006, 22:54
A close kill at the center of the panzer with the panzerfaust will blow the tank sky high. Two hits on the side and a grenade will do the same, or one hit and a tank mine. Use smoke grenades to get some temporary cover, if you want... if you need pointers on strategy, just let us know.

Cheers,

Waffen SS
24th Apr 2006, 06:30
Strike back at those mechanical beasts. That's their weak point.:rolleyes:

iakovos
26th Apr 2006, 12:45
Forgot to mention, as in previous post... the weakest part of the panzers is on their back... they are too vulnerable there.