PDA

View Full Version : How do I change my email address?

Kyoko3000-395008
25th Oct 2012, 14:41
Finally got a reply, but it seems they have forgot that the members accounts are also where you have your Xbox, PSN, Steam, and Facebook accounts linked to.
response below:
"Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize for the confusion. The email on the Square Enix MEMBERS account is currently unable to be changed. Since we only use that email for newsletters and special offers, any email account maintenance can be done via the Square Enix Account Management site for important notices and password recovery. Both sites use the Square Enix account as their point of login, so changing it in one location changes it for the other too. We hope that this information has been helpful.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center."

Not that I ever have problems on this site and I love logging on in here but it would become such a hassle to have to create a new account. I say this because I want to change my email without having to go to the Support Center and contacting someone for help.*
- changing my email option should be there
- changing any answers to your security questions too.

Ehm, and I KNOW that this may sound stupid to some because YES there are hackers and they can say they are you... I don't know... I just think it'd make my job easier. Please and thank you.

I hope that I am heard. (And that I am able to fix this current issue soon.) *

member_10142942
3rd Jul 2013, 00:01
I can't get my SE MEMBERS profile email address to match the one on my SE Account. When I click on the link that says "Change Email" right next to the email address field in my SE MEMBERS profile, it takes me to my SE Account page where I'm assuming they want me to change my email address. I'm also assuming that both accounts are connected but when I change the registered email account in my SE Account, the SE MEMBERS profile email address does not change. I've tried a few times but the SE MEMBERS profile email address does not change no matter what I change the SE Account email to. What does change, is the email account I have to use to login to the SE MEMBERS account.

I would like to continue using my current SE MEMBERS account (na.square-enix.com/144990817) since this is the account that has all my registered games, but I'm afraid to register any new games while this issue persists.

Poppernaut
9th Aug 2013, 01:53
Can you please have your Square Enix websites have military address options? People like me who only have a military mailing address cannot purchase items from you unless you modify your options. Military addresses need to be able to select either AP or AE for a state and be able to put FPO or APO in the city section.

Even small businesses have these options available now a days. I cannot purchase anything, and neither can a lot of other people in the military unless this is changed. It's almost early access time for FFXIV ARR and I need to purchase crysta.

Thank you.

bigkingbadger
9th Aug 2013, 14:26
just as above, when i go to the change email/ password section it just sends me to my account, one there i can change name and everything but the email adress

Dante_Marquis
19th Aug 2013, 03:13
How do you change your Members Email address?? I no longer use are have the email that is tied to my members account....I found out that my Email was wrong because I pre-ordered FF14 ARR today from the SE shop and never got a Email saying what I bought or a pre order game key code....I have looked every where and can not find a way to change it to my new email. I have also put in tickets but no one has got back to me :(

zazazizi
19th Aug 2013, 11:57
How can I change my email address on my profil account?

Nekohateshinai
21st Aug 2013, 20:57
Hello,

I have the same question. I lost my e-mail password and the procedure to get it back doesn't work. I need to change my address in my SE account, how can I do ? Thanks for your support.

Beeck82
21st Aug 2013, 22:13
I like to know that 2 :)

Firesped
22nd Aug 2013, 16:40
I finally received my email for the FFXIV pre-order. It came to the email that this site had listed. The issue is that my email on my square enix account management site had listed was a totally different email. I just changed it back to this one on the account management site.

I just updated it to another email and this website did not update the email. we are unable to update the email on this site.

If our accounts are linked to the square enix account management site, why are they not actually linked?

Firesped

grehrtnheu
24th Aug 2013, 11:08
Hi

I have changed my email on the square enix account management site but it doesn't show the new email under my profile. It also did not show the email when i went to buy Final Fantasy. I read trough this forum and i noticed people saying "it's just a bug. You will recieve the email on your new one". So i went and bought the game and i did not recieve any emails (except from my paypal ofcourse). Did i just waste my money? (i cannot check the other email adress because it was hacked)

P.S.: Every time i login on the website it askes me for a new nickname with the old ones already being taken

grehrtnheu
24th Aug 2013, 15:06
Should i have gotten any kind of email to let me know i bought it with the right email? Or just the early access code wich i know people are not getting for a long period.

Sinthetics
28th Aug 2013, 04:29
I just bought FFXIV:ARR and am enjoying the game, but recently ITT-Tech did something very shady and migrated e-mails from Outlook to Office 365 and de-activated accounts of all past students who are no longer at the school. (Despite the e-mail being promised to us for life for attending the school). Which is problematic as most of my game accounts are registered through pwilcox@email.itt-tech.edu. Is there any support ticket I can fill out to get my e-mail changed? I can prove identity with any form of ID needed.

taraanmaggie
28th Aug 2013, 15:13
+1

i NEED to change my email too!

adamissa
29th Aug 2013, 05:30
I also need to change my email I made this account with my gmail address but instead of @gmail.com I put @hotmaill.com , the Hotmail account I made the account to doesn't exist, and I registered my copy of final fantasy to it to before I notice the mistake

Grimoire
30th Aug 2013, 14:24
Contact Square Enix Account Customer Service (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=612&la=2).

MopZneph
12th Sep 2013, 12:05
I've searched forever, but I still have no idea what a "Square Enix account email address" is supposed to be. I need it in order to contact customer support, plz help?

Edit: It's supposed to be the email address you signed up with when you created your account.

Daniswoof
12th Sep 2013, 14:03
As per thread title, is Square just completely incompetent?

What kind of service doesn't allow customers to change their E-MAIL ADDRESSES?

Hippy_Pickle
13th Sep 2013, 14:07
Hi all,

I've recently had to change my email address due to my provider closing a very old address I've been using for a very long time. I easily changed my email address on the SE account management site but I can't seem to change it on this site. I log in with the same SE ID and password but when I check my forum profile settings it just gives me a link to my main site profile and I can't seem to find the option to change the email? I can change name, date of birth, house address etc but the email section is not editable.

The main reason to do this is any Square-Enix emails that are not directly related to my SE account or FFXIV will be getting sent to my old address that I will no longer have access to.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Many thanks
HP

Hippy_Pickle2
18th Sep 2013, 08:25
Can someone please help me with this as now for whatever reason when I come to log in with my account (^^that one^^) I get taken to the 'Almost done' registration page and it wants me to create a new Username! I've used yet another spare email address to setup this account though as I didn't want to create a second username on my original account in case it caused even further issues.

I really need access back my my original account and didn't think changing my email on the SE account management site would have affected this site for members login? I went from a @btinternet.com email to a @hotmail.com email but when logging in here it still says I'm logging in as the @btinternet.com address (which is still valid and I haven't changed on this site).

I log in with my universal SE ID and password of which I only have 1 account and use same details here and on the account management site (and FFXIV). I even tried the facebook login but that takes me to same reigstration page :(

JonoWhite
26th Sep 2013, 15:59
Good Afternoon,

For reasons unknown to me my e-mail provider is shutting down the domain I use. I got an email this morning from the folks at mail.com telling me this. My problem is that my FFXIV/Square account is linked to this email addy and I can't seem to figure out how to change it. Please advise and thanks for your time.

- Jono

GDArcan
6th Nov 2013, 15:44
Hi guys,

Square Enix Staff can change your email address for you - just contact them via chat, email or phone and they'll sort it out, though it might take a few days.

Also, try changing your address in the Square Enix Account page and see if the change will be reflected on Members

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account

GDArcan
6th Nov 2013, 15:44
Hi guys,

Square Enix Staff can change your email address for you - just contact them via chat, email or phone and they'll sort it out, though it might take a few days.

Regarding your purchase, im sure they'll be able to locate it for you :)

Dhiammara
13th Dec 2013, 15:58
Hi,

I received an email today about the Christmas box and decided to pre-purchase this item. However, I've changed ISP due to my old email provider blocking emails from noreply and some other addresses for security reasons resulting in non-receipt of some email confirmations for purchases from companies. Therefore I updated my email address on the Square Enix website and I can successfully login to both the Account section and my Square Enix profile with the new email address...so far so good.

The problem is that despite the old email address no longer showing in the Account Information section (only 1 email address is listed) in my member profile the old email address still shows (although it cannot be used to login to the site). More disturbingly, after making the purchase of the Christmas box, the confirmation email was sent to my old email address (and I presume that the email on Dec 20th will go there too). I'd appreciate some assistance in ensuring only my new (and only) registered email address is associated with my profile and the old email address no longer appearing in my profile.

Kind regards
Dhiammara

Vinterglans
13th Dec 2013, 22:51
Hi There,

I have replaced my email account but cant Change it in Store account . Need help
Thx Manfred

Invizzy_b
29th Dec 2013, 03:23
Hey guys!

This question may have a very obvious answer, but how do we change our account e-mail? It won't let me change mine under my profile settings.

Tirnoth
31st Jan 2014, 14:15
I cannot change my email address under this site. In Basic information there's no ability to click on my email address to change it nor any button that will allow it.

I furthermore never got a receipt from you guys but got charged from you over the Final Fantasy X HD/Remaster for PS3.

crashzone
14th Feb 2014, 20:21
Hello

the page http://eu.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/basic not let me change my email address

Somebody knows how could I do it?

Thanks

PinkLogic
19th Feb 2014, 17:52
i know this question is old but in case someone else is looking for the same thing, the answer is you CANNOT change your email address on the SE Members site. if its wrong, it's stuck. if you no longer have access to the email address on file, that is also stuck and no contacting support will not help you because they do not have access to the Membership site info and can't change it either. the email address is just wrong for eternity until SE fixes the site (if ever. it's now 2014 and mine is still stuck with the same wrong email address).

CHEERS!

PinkLogic
19th Feb 2014, 18:01
you can't and SE support can't do it either. it's stuck wrong for all eternity until SE does something to fix their system

NightHawk68
21st Feb 2014, 19:03
Yeah have the same issue of sorts, on my profile the email is incorrect, and not the email address I use to log in with.
Guess as long as its not used for anything...

Toddler
13th Mar 2014, 12:56
how can i change my registered email adress?
when i try, i get linked to the square enix account management site where i have to login again with ID or email, but i cant login there with my used email adress??? :(

help me please i really have to change the email adress of my account.

Kadachi
15th Mar 2014, 02:05
I know everyone seems to have troubles with customer support, but I was able to contact them and I got my email changed with the link they provided me. I explained to them my email was hacked from before and they were able to help me make the changes. It took a couple days, but the issue was resolved. I say that is your best bet until the release it back to where we can edit our emails again.

Here is the link I used to contact them to fix my account: https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=612&la=2

Sorry pretty standard but hope it helped some!

LazyBlueGuy
17th Mar 2014, 01:51
Is it possible to change the email on this account to another? I need to change it because the one linked to this one is no longer usable.

arsenalfox
11th Jul 2014, 22:40
How do you get your email address on your Members account changed?
When you go to profile it does not allow it.
when you got to support it takes you to Square Enix accounts, where you proceed to do email support which gives a ticket and later sends an email telling you they cannot do it through email and to contact through chat or toll phone.
Chat results is support arguing that they are Square Enix Accounts and cant do Square Enix Member accounts, nor can they give you any info or who to contact to get it done; except for filing another ticket.
Phoning in gets the same results and cost you money.

All I want to do is change my email on my Members account as the one I had is no longer valid email. I have been trying to get this figured out over a year now with either being told it was taken care of or they can't / won't do it. But are still willing to take my money for purcases made through Online store, and linked accounts for Steam, and Playstation.

Any help, beside create a new account and lose everything, would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.
Very frustrated!!
I cant even subscribe to this thread because I wont get the emails.....

arsenalfox
13th Jul 2014, 11:11
How do you get your email address on your Members account changed?
When you go to profile it does not allow it.
when you got to support it takes you to Square Enix accounts, where you proceed to do email support which gives a ticket and later sends an email telling you they cannot do it through email and to contact through chat or toll phone.
Chat results is support arguing that they are Square Enix Accounts and cant do Square Enix Member accounts, nor can they give you any info or who to contact to get it done; except for filing another ticket.
Phoning in gets the same results and cost you money.

All I want to do is change my email on my Members account as the one I had is no longer valid email. I have been trying to get this figured out over a year now with either being told it was taken care of or they can't / won't do it. But are still willing to take my money for purcases made through Online store, and linked accounts for Steam, and Playstation.

Any help, beside create a new account and lose everything, would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.
Very frustrated!!
I cant even subscribe to this thread because I wont get the emails.....

OK, this is what happens with chat support:
Agent Daniel W: Hello Michael. So it looks like you are contacting us to change the email on a members account. Is that right?
You: yes
Agent Daniel W: Ok, well the account that you put in the ticket is not a member account. It is an online game account.
You: when I login to my Members account it says it still has my old email this is the 4th time contacting you to get my accounts straightened out!
Agent Daniel W: Well we do not offer support here for members accounts.
Agent Daniel W: You would need to call in.
You: I have already changed my game account I need my members account changed to make purchases or register games into my members account\
Agent Daniel W: We do not support the members site here.
You: I was told you do in an email from email support!!!!
Agent Daniel W: This is chat.
You: Then tell me how I am supposed to change my email! With out your toll call number that i have called twice and got no where
Agent Daniel W: Wait for an email response for an email ticket.
You: I did this was the response:
"Dear Customer,

Regarding your request for account support. Please find your answer below.

Unfortunately the SQUARE ENIX Support Center cannot assist with this issue via email. In order to further assist you, we will need you to contact us via phone or chat, and the SQUARE ENIX Support Center will be happy to assist you.

Chat Support <Toll Free>
To contact our Chat Support Team, please return to the SQUARE ENIX Support Center website and create a new ticket for your issue. Select the "Chat Support" option, and this will connect you directly to an agent that will be able to assist you.

Agent Daniel W: I am sorry that you got that response. It should have been given to the correct team.
You: I did and this is what I got!!
You: so thats why I am here and now you say you cant do it!
Agent Daniel W: I can advise you to try again. Something like changing the email should be easy. You should just be able to go to account services or options and update or change it.
You: It does not give an option, then when you go to support all it gives is the option to change game account!!!
You: As I have said I have tried this over and over again!
Agent Daniel W: Wow. Sounds really frustrating. So you dont want to call in because of the charges?
You: I have already called twice been charged twice and was promised it was fixed twice!!!!
Agent Daniel W: I think I have a members account. I will open it up and see what I can tell you.
Agent Daniel W: Where do you live?
You: ************
Agent Daniel W: Are the rates high?
You: That is not the point!!! the point is I as a customer should have been helped and this should have been taken care of a long time ago!!! I haven't had this email in over year when I first tried getting this fixed
Agent Daniel W: Ok, I understand you are frustrated. I have contacted a senior agent, and they informed me that the emails on those accounts cannot be changed. I apologize if this is not convenient.

arsenalfox
18th Jul 2014, 23:13
Finally got a reply, but it seems they have forgot that the members accounts are also where you have your Xbox, PSN, Steam, and Facebook accounts linked to.
response below:

We apologize for the confusion. The email on the Square Enix MEMBERS account is currently unable to be changed. Since we only use that email for newsletters and special offers, any email account maintenance can be done via the Square Enix Account Management site for important notices and password recovery. Both sites use the Square Enix account as their point of login, so changing it in one location changes it for the other too. We hope that this information has been helpful.

Grimoire
19th Jul 2014, 13:24
I am going to quote your post in the OP since it explains the current situation so well and thus will save others who have the same problem from going through what you just did, arsenalfox.

PinkLogic
3rd Aug 2014, 13:10
Contact*[SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service]*[/url][url="http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1"]support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

I know this is an old thread but just so no one wastes their time contacting Customer Service support like I did, Square Enix Account Customer Service CANNOT change your email either. I've been there, done that and they told me they don't have access to change it either. Whatever email you have on it now is permanent and cannot under any circumstances under god's blue sun, be changed.

The rep who told you that should have stopped talking after the second sentence because the rest of it is a load of bull.The SE Members site functions completely independent from the SE Account Management site. When it comes to SE's web site(s), its a bad case of the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. No they do not only use the email address for newsletters and special offers. As someone mentioned below they also use it for when you buy games of which it also contains your games' products keys in that email, so you won't receive your order confirmations nor will you get your product keys emailed to you if you don't have access to the email address on this SE's Member's site.

Also, if you sign up for SE betas or go through Steam or other 3rd party resources that link to your SE account, they also use the email address on this SE Members site, SO if you don't have access to the email address on the SE member's site, guess what, you won't get your beta invite. I registered for the Norgoth beta and when it linked my Steam and SE account, what do you know it tried to link the old email address I have on my SE Members account that I can't change even though the email address on my SE Account Management page is my correct updated email but it didn't send it to that one. So, I probably won't be getting my Norgoth beta invite because my old email address is about to be dysfunctional in a few weeks.

SE reps please stop providing wrong information to your users because your web site does not work the way you think it does. Furthermore it makes users, like myself, not trust anything that you say. I for one, don't trust any info that any SE rep gives me until its proven. You might be trained that the sites are linked and whatever info you change on one, changes it on the other, but that information is WRONG.

Just make it so people can change their email addresses. I've had an email address of my own personal domain on my account that I've been unable to change for going on a year now. That domain is about to expire and I'm not going to renew it so in a few months the email address on my SE Member's account is going to be dysfunctional and my FFXIV game is stuck on this account.

Your web site is bad and stupid. You need to change it, it functions like it was built in 1988.

Grimoire
4th Aug 2014, 23:15
Statement:
SE reps please stop providing wrong information to your users because your web site does not work the way you think it does. Furthermore it makes users, like myself, not trust anything that you say. I for one, don't trust any info that any SE rep gives me until its proven. You might be trained that the sites are linked and whatever info you change on one, changes it on the other, but that information is WRONG.

Fact:

response below:

Response:
I am going to quote your post in the OP since it explains the current situation so well and thus will save others who have the same problem from going through what you just did, arsenalfox.

OP (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=6951&p=24072#post24072), Last edited by Grimoire; 19th Jul 2014 at 14:19.

QUESTIONMARK
9th Aug 2014, 22:15
Agreed. This is simply the worst managed web site i have to use. Makes me want to cancel it all and be done with it but i have trouble finding how to delete my information too! All i want to do is change my email address in the members account to have it match the supremely awful SE account site. I just spent 20 min trying to figure out how to update payment.

PizzaKing111
29th Aug 2014, 01:22
This is for account I have but I don't know how to change the email address on it since I don't have access to that email anymore.

The games I have on there are I bought from steam and would like to change the email to my new one.

ArrX92
3rd Sep 2014, 10:52
when I register, I put the wrong email. How could I change it?

revan08
30th Sep 2014, 19:55
my account was temporarily suspended becuz of a hack attemped it says I get a email me how to remove the suspends but I checked my email account both my new one I had for like a year and my old one so im lost about how im going to play the game now

Azphira
17th Oct 2014, 19:38
It accepts my new email along with my old one to log on, but still displays my old one in my profile.

I tried the support system, it's become an Abbott & Costello Who's on First base reenactment.

I don't think they are human and I am replying to a bot.

TheMalgot
1st Dec 2014, 17:44
I already changed the mail adress for my steam id, naively thinking it would change here, too.
That i'm unable to change it on my profile here on the forum is OUTRAGEOUS!

Change my mail, immediately!

NoddyHat
1st Dec 2014, 21:52
How do I change my email address?

When editing my details the email address is the only thing I can't change.

Thanks
K

Lady_Of_The_Vine
2nd Dec 2014, 00:43
Afaik, you have to log into the Square Enix Account Management System to change your email address.
http://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?kid=65281&id=496&la=1

ReikonSaisei
11th Dec 2014, 06:19
Is there any way to change email address on the members page? The email address I used when I created the profile no longer exists. In the FAQs, it states this...

- For previous Square Enix Members
If you were a previous Square Enix Member, you can change your email address by visiting the Square Enix Account Management page here. You can also find this link next to the email field in your Profile Settings.

When clicking the HERE link, it sends you to the SE Account Management page. My email address has already been updated there and does not have the old address listed. However, when I come back to the SE Members page, it still shows me the old address and not the updated one.

NewbieMe
31st Dec 2014, 12:32
I tried creating another account thru the tomb raider linking account function with 2 different emails but the 2nd email brought me to the 1st acc now i can log into my acc with 2 emails......Is there a fix....I cant log into the SE acc management cause it says i am not registered there

sephy87
16th Feb 2015, 02:30
I am trying to change the email i use when i go to setting i see what email it shows i use but it wont let me change it, can i not change what email i use to get the square enix emails

Kkizam
17th Mar 2015, 09:35
How do I update my email address? User settings shows it but wont let me change it.

Luzifer1988
26th May 2015, 19:53
Hello, I want to change my mail adress of my square enix member account, because its not identical with the registered mail adress of my ff14 account. Does anybody know, how I can change my mail adress? If I want to login, I can use both mail adresses for the square enix member login. On the one hand the email adress of my ff14 account and the email adress of my sqare enix member account.

wRoulet
27th Jun 2015, 20:03
Hello

My problem :
I want to reactivate my old account.
I want to change my old and now obsolete email address.
The present account was solely created to be able to write this message.

I tried logging in and got this error message :
http://www.inke.fr/Odres/accountAccessBlocked.png

Now, it says that the instructions for lifting the restriction have been sent to the email address registered with the account.
Of course, i don't get those instructions.

I tried the Square Enix Support Center and the contact by mail, explaining my problem and asking the reply to be send at my new email address that was provided in the text field.
I think the helpdesk send a feedback at the wrong and now obsolete email address.

That was a few days ago.

Here is the problem :
http://www.inke.fr/Odres/contactEmaildoesntCompute.png

The email address required is also used for the support contact.
Because my old and obsolete email address don't exist anymore, i will never have access to this support.

My question :
First, can you help me with this problem ?
If yes, how do i proceed to again have access to my account ?

Details :
I am the owner of this account.
I have all the information necessary to prove it.
I have the boxed version of FFXIV which was registered to this old account.
I remember paying for a few months of subscription at that time.

Thank you in advance.

wRoulet
16th Jul 2015, 15:31
Hello

Coming back after a few weeks, still not found any solution to my problem (see post above).

Tried the support by chat, the link send me to the support by mail.
Tried the NA support, they told me my account was EU and that i should seek help on the EU support desk.

So basically i'm stuck with a game i paid but cannot play because the support desk won't let me update my email address.

What i ask :
a contact at the customer service to whom i can send my ID or something to prove i'm the owner of the account so it can be again accessible.

I'll try again and post an update here when i get something new.

Drewby123123
13th Sep 2015, 11:54
HI. My Square Enix account on the store has an error that has not updated when I changed my Email Address. The store is sending e-mails to a now defunked email address but I cannot find a way to change it. Instead I'm going round in circles with the support pages.
Now because of this I am not going to be able to see if this thread has garnered a reply so please use my Final Fantasy XIV address details to contact me.

DTMedia15
6th Dec 2015, 19:59
Hello. I registered when I got Just Cause 3, and have only just realized that out of my 2 emails, I didn't use the one that I use for my Xbox account. I've recently started to think is this why I haven't got the Bloodhound RPG.

Is there anyway I can change my email?

diocane1
8th Dec 2015, 08:52
I want to delete this account, but I don't know how to do it, there isn't a botton or a guide to delete it

Paracelus
8th Dec 2015, 19:28
Who do I talk to to get this done?

darrenwc
22nd Dec 2015, 05:22
I am also having the same problem trying to update my email that i no longer use anymore

itsXthomasTAG
26th Feb 2016, 21:44
So, i need to change emails due to the old one being compromised and in the user settings there is no option to do so. I joined when nosgoth was still fresh of the line and i was interested in seeing how far it has come since then but not while my account is unsecure.

Zimmer11dk
28th Feb 2016, 13:48
Yeah me too. My old Email is being deleted.. HELP US SUPPORT

VXEcks
3rd Mar 2016, 18:22
Me too. It is possible to do this yourself by logging on here: https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account
Then go to Update Account Information, then Update Email Adress.

But it doesn't seem to work. I have tried this 2-3 times now, but the email you are suppose to get never comes.

Sooo... I will also say HELP US SUPPORT.

Gorbzilla
22nd Dec 2016, 22:19
Hi all,

I've just gone through the process of trying to get my old email address changed to a new one. Thought I'd post an update here since the last post was a while ago.

1. Square Enix account management system
https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/info
Email under account settings is my new email address

2. EU Square Enix Account
http://eu.square-enix.com/en/home
Email under account settings is my old email address

3. EU Square Enix Store
https://store.eu.square-enix.com/
Email under account settings is my old email address

So, I contacted support via the first link above, and they managed to change my EU Square Enix Account (link 2 above) email address. I then told them my EU store email is still old, and they responded with this:

We are now aware of an issue where the SEE Store email address will not change correctly and stay in line with the other accounts. Unfortunately all we can suggest for this at this time is to wait and check at a later date.

This is an issue that we are currently investigating, and a fix is planned which will resolve the issue for all affected accounts in the near future.

So, they know, but it all sounds like a generic response. So no fix at the moment... My purchases will continue to be sent to a ridiculously old email address that I'd really like to close! At least those looking for a solution right now can know that there isn't one...

On the other hand, the more people raise the issue via the support, the more likely it is to be fixed (I'd hope)...

JunkyBiggs
20th Nov 2017, 18:17
This is an issue that we are currently investigating, and a fix is planned which will resolve the issue for all affected accounts in the near future.
Hopefully "near future" happens before I lose access to my SE account and can't get it back because my old email is dead.

dreamslides
13th Dec 2017, 20:42
Hey everyone I was just wondering why can't I change my e-mail here? I've updated it on the main site but this one just redirects me to http://eu.square-enix.com/en/account/ when I try and change the e-mail and going into Settings shows my old e-mail which was updated on the main site already. It comes up under the field heading of Extended information but there's no way of changing it. This makes no sense rationally and I should be able to update it there, can you implement this feature?