PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Controller for Windows

ak47
17th Apr 2006, 07:29
I have XBOX 360 Controller for Windows.
This controller can be use under windows with vibration.
When I use it with PC version of Tomb Raider Legend, the vibration option cannot be turned on.
Is it that the game does not support this controller with vibration or do I need to configure anything?
Would there be a patch for this?

Leak
17th Apr 2006, 12:39
I have XBOX 360 Controller for Windows.
This controller can be use under windows with vibration.
When I use it with PC version of Tomb Raider Legend, the vibration option cannot be turned on.
Is it that the game does not support this controller with vibration or do I need to configure anything?
It's the other way around - the poor excuse for a driver Microsoft supplies for this gamepad doesn't support vibration through any API current games use... :mad:

Install the modified XBCD driver (1.07 first, then the modified one) that can be found here (http://xbcd.mxfx.net/) and it'll work like a charm - not to mention that the gamepad's axes and buttons can be configured with that driver, too...

Hope this helps... :)

np: Boards Of Canada - Farewell Fire (The Campfire Headphase)

slimjime17
17th Apr 2006, 18:51
Can you please tell me if the game crashes after you get Vibration to work?

Thanks

Slim

ak47
17th Apr 2006, 19:41
Can you please tell me if the game crashes after you get Vibration to work?

Thanks

Slim

Downloaded the hacked driver, working fine.
Got vibration now!!!

Got the download the profile if you need to use z-axis. It's on the website.
Also got to set the keys in the game coz its default is different.

Anyway, very good driver!

hwoarang5
8th Jan 2007, 11:07
It's the other way around - the poor excuse for a driver Microsoft supplies for this gamepad doesn't support vibration through any API current games use... :mad:

Install the modified XBCD driver (1.07 first, then the modified one) that can be found here (http://xbcd.mxfx.net/) and it'll work like a charm - not to mention that the gamepad's axes and buttons can be configured with that driver, too...

Hope this helps... :)

np: Boards Of Canada - Farewell Fire (The Campfire Headphase)

yo my friend, the link is broken, can u give me the proper link for the xbcd modified version? i have v107, the game have weird vibration, only certain effects can be felt, swimming and jumping have to vibration :mad:

thanks in advance