PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Legend Game Save Installer feat. 97 save points

MissLara2U
16th Apr 2006, 22:57
We've now released our Tomb Raider Legend Game Save Installer which includes 97 save points from numerous locations in Tomb Raider Legend, including end of level boss fights pre and post attack. This can be downloaded here:

TOMB RAIDER LEGEND GAMESAVE INSTALLER (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/gamesaves.html)

ShadowOfOblivion
16th Apr 2006, 23:11
Nice work. I sent you and Elen an email, please take the time to read it (it is not negative).

Trinity34
17th Apr 2006, 03:16
How does this work? It overrides the check points?

So as of right now, if someone needs a saved game they have to use the installer to use the saved game?

MissLara2U
17th Apr 2006, 07:39
Nope. It doesn't override anything.

Here is our README.

The Installer contains 97 Saved Games. However, Tomb Raider: Legend can only display a maximum of 50 saves.

Each time the Installer is run, the selected Saved Games will be added to your Load Game List and any previously installed Saved Games will be automatically removed. This means you can easily manage which saved games appear in your Load Game List.

The Installed Saved Games can be easily identified as they begin with the Level name rather than the Time. This also means you cannot overwrite these files because of their unique names.

NOTE: Your own Saved Games will not be removed or altered at any time.

We suggest you select the Saved Games you wish to play and once loaded into TRL save the game yourself. The Installer will not then remove this newly saved game.

To remove all Installed Saved Games run the program and don't select any Saved Games and press the Start Button.

Trinity34
17th Apr 2006, 23:09
Thanks ML2U.

LarryCroft
21st Apr 2006, 11:19
Say..I have downloaded this to my drive but can't find it???

(I have made a special directory for my downloads yer see and I use DAP normally, so I can't find where this gizmo has gone???

Can anybdy help me here please :confused: :confused:

GoranAgar
21st Apr 2006, 11:23
Are you serious?

Click start > Search and search for trlsavegame.zip

LarryCroft
21st Apr 2006, 16:28
I tried that, but got no results at all...yet I got all the download noises??? :mad:

Don't know what's gone wrong but I would sure like the zip :(

GoranAgar
21st Apr 2006, 19:01
Well, download it again.

LarryCroft
21st Apr 2006, 20:01
I have downloaded it now about seven or eight times in all with the same result. Guess it is not downloading, although the taskbar shows that is is and the sound when it has completed occures???? (sigh) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MissLara2U
21st Apr 2006, 20:27
I have downloaded it now about seven or eight times in all with the same result. Guess it is not downloading, although the taskbar shows that is is and the sound when it has completed occures???? (sigh) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Open Internet Explorer. Go TOOLS > INTERNET OPTIONS > select PRIVACY tab.

Under POPUP BLOCKER, click SETTINGS and enter www.tombraiderchronicles.com and click ALLOW and OK.

You should do this for any web site you wish to download from, since SP2 on Windows XP will prevent you from downloading files as a security precaution.

MissLara2U
21st Apr 2006, 20:37
And if that doesn't work, right mouse click on THIS TEMP LINK (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/d/trlsavegame.zip) and select SAVE AS and download.

LarryCroft
22nd Apr 2006, 07:51
Miss Lara well I could kiss you honey.........that has done the trick there lass..good on yer.

Many thanks to all you guys here who have tried to help me. :D :D

If we had more of this kind of attitude out in the world, it would be a much better place to live in rather than the garbage dump that it has become. :(

GoranAgar
22nd Apr 2006, 08:35
If we had more of this kind of attitude out in the world, it would be a much better place to live in rather than the garbage dump that it has become. :(
Well, you could help us by using less or no mad face smileys. ;)

LarryCroft
24th Apr 2006, 18:01
What advantage is there in having these saved games then??? :confused:

I realize that may items can be 'unlocked' but what would be the point of playing the levels again :rolleyes:

LarryCroft
24th Apr 2006, 19:59
Well I just got around a problem using them anyway......very good :D