PDA

View Full Version : croft manor study secret door bug

sunrunner
16th Apr 2006, 21:08
:eek: :confused: :(

After reading the tomb raider legend forum it seems many people are experiencing this same bug/glitch...but noone seems to have resolved it.

When in the Croft Manor study you need to position the 2 book carts on the two pressure pads in order to open a secret door ...I've done this and had two comments from Alastair to tell me I've done it correctly - but no open secret door .....I've wiggled the book carts around ...tried reloading, tried playing further on, down loaded the european patch before I started etc etc etc please tell me how to fix this..it is driving me potty and it doesn't appear you can restart Croft Manor from the beginning ..without restarting the game ...and I'm damned if I'm doing that.

Sunrunner:confused: :mad:

Urthworm
23rd Apr 2006, 14:50
I'm also having this problem. Is there any solution, because it's incredibly frustrating? I'd be fine to play the croft manor stuff over again but as mentioned, you can't reset it without restarting the whole game...

sunrunner
24th Apr 2006, 18:10
Still awaiting a solution, now got as far as England in the rest of the game .....It will be annoying if we finish it without solving this.

RyuSuke
24th Apr 2006, 18:27
Croft Manor Secret door...
I think there are 4 Books ~,~
I can OPEN this Door ....When I push them....
I Found the hits in Gamespot...

D.H1cks
24th Apr 2006, 21:22
I thought the books come later? You need a hint that you get after opening the secret door to find out what order to use the books.