PDA

View Full Version : TRL Expansion Pack!!!

Pablo.CT
16th Apr 2006, 19:38
:) Hi Im new Here. I Love TRL and I am amazed at it. The Mansion was great but I was expected Gardens and stuff like that. Then It occured to me. Wouldnt it be great to have an Expansion Pack for TRL.

-Mansion Bigger and better with a Garden.

-Three new Levels, Lara as a girl in Nepal. How Lara met Nishumaru, and an early quest of Lara's.

-Released on all Platforms.

I ma seriouse about this and I ma trying to get CD to create one for Christmas. Anyone else agree with me and wnat to help me out. I love TRL but an expansion pack for christmas would be the most Amazing present.

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 23:54
:) Hi Im new Here. I Love TRL and I am amazed at it. The Mansion was great but I was expected Gardens and stuff like that. Then It occured to me. Wouldnt it be great to have an Expansion Pack for TRL.

-Mansion Bigger and better with a Garden.

-Three new Levels, Lara as a girl in Nepal. How Lara met Nishumaru, and an early quest of Lara's.

-Released on all Platforms.

I ma seriouse about this and I ma trying to get CD to create one for Christmas. Anyone else agree with me and wnat to help me out. I love TRL but an expansion pack for christmas would be the most Amazing present.
yea it could be called ...tomb raider legend:the past and the present:D :D