PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With England Level

hertrix
16th Apr 2006, 19:16
I am stuck in the Tomb with all of the round table knights. It is the room with the bell, a broken, movable sarcofogas, grappable chandalier, and a "fragile" replica of King Arthur with a piece of the sword. I do not know what i need to do in this room, if someone could please direct me on what to do, i will be greatly in debt to whoever. Plus i would like to know what to do with the wheels/cages outside of the tomb/castle.

Beechwell
16th Apr 2006, 19:24
There is a counterweight to the bell within the room

You have to ring the large bell

You can get the bell up by jumping on top of the counterweight next to the broken collumn

The chandelier can ring the bell

get the chandelier swinging and then climb on the counterweight via the broken column

I hope these help you (read one line at a time for minimum spoilerage). I got stuck there for a while as well.

ShadowOfOblivion
16th Apr 2006, 19:27
I am stuck in the Tomb with all of the round table knights. It is the room with the bell, a broken, movable sarcof***as, grappable chandalier, and a "fragile" replica of King Arthur with a piece of the sword. I do not know what i need to do in this room, if someone could please direct me on what to do, i will be greatly in debt to whoever. Plus i would like to know what to do with the wheels/cages outside of the tomb/castle.

How to beat the puzzle:

Okay what you need to do is move the sarcophagus to the pillar that's half broken (you'll see what looks like a weight to the right of it). Use the sarcophagus to jump up onto the pillar and then grapple the chandelier, pulling it towards you and releasing the grapple once it is pulled closest to you.

Here's where you need to be fast. Directly after you let go, jump onto the rope weight, and if you're lucky the bell will rise up just in time to be hit by the chandelier, causing the 'fragile' replica to shatter and a cutscene to follow.

What to do with the cages (this is a big spoiler of what follows after the cutscene so perhaps you should only read if you're stuck)

The cages are used to defeat the boss that rises out of the water once you leave the room. Basically what you must do is trigger the bells (i.e. big pillars with the levers on them) and shoot them till the boss looks at the bell, confused by the sound waves. After that you literally have less then 10 seconds to shoot the grapple and pull the lever towards you..clonking the monster on the head. I'd start from the right side, and work your way over to the left..going in this order: closest right, far right, far left, closest left. Also, if you have trouble grappling, I find what helps is if you hold down the grapple button/key until you're sure she connected to it as just tapping it can make her miss.

hertrix
16th Apr 2006, 19:27
ok cool thanx, what am i supposed to do with the mechanisms outside though? and when i ring the bell, should i start swining the chandalier from behind the bell then get on the counterweight?

hertrix
16th Apr 2006, 19:28
Oh, i guess that answers my question, thanx a bunch guys!

ShadowOfOblivion
16th Apr 2006, 19:29
ok cool thanx, what am i supposed to do with the mechanisms outside though? and when i ring the bell, should i start swining the chandalier from behind the bell then get on the counterweight?

Read my reply.

As for where to swing it from..I believe on top of the pillar or from in front of King Arthur would work. Although my method (king arthur) required me to be MUCH faster.

ShadowOfOblivion
16th Apr 2006, 19:33
Oh, i guess that answers my question, thanx a bunch guys!

No problem :). Let us know if you get stuck again. We know this game like the back of our hand :p.