PDA

View Full Version : Natla Industries in TRL?!

Giolon
16th Apr 2006, 18:18
I just noticed that on the Dais platform in Bolivia there are a bunch of boxes labeled "Natla Industries"! What does this mean?! Does this mean that the other Tomb Raider games did happen? Is Legend before all the other Tomb Raider games? Is it really a re-start of the entire universe, but we will see Natla in the future?!

Paul-uk
16th Apr 2006, 18:26
I noticed that too! I want the ***** back!!! NATLA BACK!!! :D

Treeble
16th Apr 2006, 18:46
Does this mean that the other Tomb Raider games did happen?

Natla was just in Tomb Raider 1. I think I remember hearing they said their main focus was just on the first, as the follow ups did get Lara's character to have several conflicting attributes.

Giolon
16th Apr 2006, 19:16
Natla was just in Tomb Raider 1. I think I remember hearing they said their main focus was just on the first, as the follow ups did get Lara's character to have several conflicting attributes.

Yes, but it's been widely assumed that since Lara's original backstory has been thrown out and entirely re-written, that the entire universe has had the same done to it. The fact that Natla Industries exists in the TRL universe may mean that's not necessarily true?

angelion
16th Apr 2006, 21:54
It could just be a friendly nod from CD to fans.

SCrow816
18th Apr 2006, 19:28
there was a hostile take over when Natla died :-P

Verios
18th Apr 2006, 19:35
Well naturally the company would still be around..I mean if Bill Gates died do you think microsoft would suddenly disappear? heh:)