PDA

View Full Version : CD First time, and some idea's. [Discuss]

Tinusss
16th Apr 2006, 15:52
I would say that Eidos and Crystal Dynamics did a fine job working together and since this is Crystal Dynamics their first time creating a totally different game, they have done really well.

People here say the puzzles are too easy and too less enemies which can be shot. Like I said, this is Crystal Dynamics their first time. I also think that because of the older series were too hard they made this one easier. But now it's too easy.. I say they need to keep stop objects from shining so that the R.A.D. mode is the ONLY thing where you can she what object is avaible for usage.

Personally I think it took a lot of time making these models for the game. So if they now make an expansion (Where the story continues) they are done faster, I think. And now they know what they need to fix (harder puzzles etc.) The expansion can be much better and faster done! I say they should create an expansion and TR 8 after that.

What do you think of all this?

sheighton
16th Apr 2006, 15:58
...I say they need to keep stop objects from shining so that the R.A.D. mode is the ONLY thing where you can she what object is avaible for usage...

Sounds great except for the shiny metallic objects that you can use the grappler one...I think that those should still be shiny, and you know why? In real life shiny metallic objects are just that, they are shiny. Now their shine does depend on the angle and amount of light hitting them, but even with very little light there is a dull shine. So I say keep that one, but make it so that to identify the rest you have to use the R.A.D. mode of the binoculars because there is no other way to tell, unless there are the blatantly obvious pressure plates in the floors, ect...