PDA

View Full Version : Stuck again and cant find third rock

rayskinz
16th Apr 2006, 08:29
im up to the part where you have to place the rock boulders over these mechanical things to let light into the place. Theres three places where you place the rocks on the ground, two to let the light in and the third this big rock statue rises in the middle right in between where the light shines. My Problem is i cant find the third rock, ive been here for 40min trying to figure it out :eek:

Pang_Pang
16th Apr 2006, 08:42
There are four balls in total.

one on top of the statue/column immediately to the left of when the cut scene ends (use your grapple).

second in an impact crater on the floor by the dais

third on top of the right giant face thingy though you have to use another ball in the place before it so you can climb up it and push it off.

fourth-it's a secret.

catbazza
16th Apr 2006, 10:04
im up to the part where you have to place the rock boulders over these mechanical things to let light into the place. Theres three places where you place the rocks on the ground, two to let the light in and the third this big rock statue rises in the middle right in between where the light shines. My Problem is i cant find the third rock, ive been here for 40min trying to figure it out :eek:
Climb up left ladder at side of statue/jump to climb on your left/climb up/jump across next gap/jump up & traverse left round corner/drop onto ledge/jump onto rope/face slightly left/ swing & jump to ledge/ traverse left until you reach opening/pull up & enter/go to right up yhe slope/ push rock/follow it down/climb down/place rock on centre pressure plate.
My advice is print or copy this out.

rayskinz
16th Apr 2006, 12:02
thanks for that, info was helpfull :)