PDA

View Full Version : it there a way to keep her guns drawn?

rbfeik
16th Apr 2006, 05:01
My biggest gripe so far, If you have her hide after 2-3 seconds she puts her gun back. Just when you try to come from behind a pillar to shoot - NO GUNS!

Allek
16th Apr 2006, 05:10
You have to press and hold the target button.

Resident Evil X
16th Apr 2006, 05:23
My biggest gripe so far, If you have her hide after 2-3 seconds she puts her gun back. Just when you try to come from behind a pillar to shoot - NO GUNS!

On Xbox 360, you can choose to Toggle. SO press left trigger..and her guns stay out until you press the left trigger again. once again Goooo 360 :thumbsup:

Allek
16th Apr 2006, 06:18
On Xbox 360, you can choose to Toggle. SO press left trigger..and her guns stay out until you press the left trigger again. once again Goooo 360 :thumbsup:

Yeah, you can do that with the PC, too. I just hold the button.

baylisst
16th Apr 2006, 07:33
or on pc just click the mouse and she draws them and fires a shot straight away... please tell me you're using the mouse to turn and stuff now that they've revamped the controls

Pendragon
16th Apr 2006, 12:24
On the PC you can go into the 'Options' menu and under the 'Combat Mode' change it to 'Advanced Toggle', you can then use the 'G' key (or whatever you have it mapped to) to draw her guns.

This only worked for me after I had installed the 1.1 patch (UK Version) and re-started the game from scratch (something screwed up when I reloaded the save-game after installing the patch).

Allek
16th Apr 2006, 14:35
or on pc just click the mouse and she draws them and fires a shot straight away... please tell me you're using the mouse to turn and stuff now that they've revamped the controls

If this were a First Person Shooter, I'd be using the mouse. But this is Tomb Raider, so I use a gamepad(PS2-style). I never use a keyboard to play video games because it is rough on my hands and fingers :( (tendonitis). The controls are actually quite fluid with the gamepad, so I see no need for using the mouse.

Btw, holding down the fire button will just waste ammo. :eek: