PDA

View Full Version : stuck in caves dammit

rayskinz
16th Apr 2006, 04:09
im up to the part where ive met paraiso in the marketplace and escaped a ambush & got out of town. Now im in some caves and amanda gets trampled by falling rocks and sarah's dead in another part of the caves and i cant seem to find my way out. Im stuck running around caves all confused can anyone please tell me what to do, as its getting frustrating not knowing what to do..
any help would be great :)

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 04:19
im up to the part where ive met paraiso in the marketplace and escaped a ambush & got out of town. Now im in some caves and amanda gets trampled by falling rocks and sarah's dead in another part of the caves and i cant seem to find my way out. Im stuck running around caves all confused can anyone please tell me what to do, as its getting frustrating not knowing what to do..
any help would be great :)
lol i got stuck there to but i finished the game so here it is but the box on the right side*if amanda was at the back then climb the box swing on the spear thats hangging get on the plat for go to the edge and theres somthing on the wall jump while grabbing to it and shimmy to the side then make the side jump and ...send me a pm if anymore info u need afterwards :)