PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Beat Legend !!!

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 03:44
That Was The Best Damn Game Ever!!!! The Best Tomb Raider Game So Far I Loved It It Was Worth The Money I Knew I Wouldnt Rent It I Jsut Need It For My Self It Was Sooooooooooooooooooo Awsome I Loved It I Cant Get Over It Wooohoooo:d :d :d Great Job Eidos

DABhand
16th Apr 2006, 04:25
I think ill do a bit of anti-fanboi...

*coughs*

OMG this is like all over the forum, I wish you guys would stop kissing ass, OMG OMG!!!!11

*coughs*

Im just in a funny mood tonight, after reading countless pro-eidos members flaming people who want to complain. I mean its the same for seeing lots of "BEST GAME EVER" threads.

If you follow me! ^^

Anyways congrats on finishing it.

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 04:30
lol u should get that cough checked ;)

Allek
16th Apr 2006, 05:24
Yeah, it was pretty darn good. I'm playing again in hard mode. Time Trials are pretty challenging, too. I didn't realize how addicted I was till I tried to play another game that I had recently bought.

I love this game! I love you, Lara! :p

Pang_Pang
16th Apr 2006, 09:11
Time trials challenging? Hint don't die and you will have several minutes to spare at the end of each one.

shurik
16th Apr 2006, 19:15
That Was The Best Damn Game Ever!!!! The Best Tomb Raider Game So Far I Loved It It Was Worth The Money I Knew I Wouldnt Rent It I Jsut Need It For My Self It Was Sooooooooooooooooooo Awsome I Loved It I Cant Get Over It Wooohoooo:d :d :d Great Job Eidos

Didn't beat the game yet, trying to length it a bit. lol :rolleyes: But I've beaten the game for 40% so far, and I agree it's completely awsome. Hahaha I love it.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I completely satisfied with it. The Tomb Raider of my dreams. Well done Eidos and Cristal Dynamics.

ShadowOfOblivion
16th Apr 2006, 19:37
Please dont use big letters in every post. I aint a mod but that's slightly frustrating. :(

As for ranking Tomb Raider, yeah its probably the best of the series. I know I can't go back to TR1 and hold it on as high of a pedestal as I did after playing this one.

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 23:42
lol ok glad alot of yall like it to:D the storyline was great also

fahrudin
17th Apr 2006, 09:43
have all secrets.....have all outfits,have allll,than you can say,i beat the legend...:)

Pang_Pang
17th Apr 2006, 09:51
If you know where to look (i.e. beat the game and solve it all once) you can beat everything in just over 9 hours (secrets/timetrials/manor/etc). Now what happened to the guy who ranted about doing it in 4-6?