PDA

View Full Version : anyone else have this problem on the pc version?

NightmareSiegfried
16th Apr 2006, 01:02
The game runs great in normal mode ,but when i switch to nextgen mode the frame rate slows down a bit,kinda like slo motion, how do i correct this

running
nvidia 7800gt video card
1 gig (512x2) dual channel memory(corsair)
athlon 64 939pin
i also installed the latest nvidia driver.

also another problem or glitch i noticed is that the audio will "studder" once in a while. ist kind of annoying.
otherwise the game was great, beat it on hard and am now in the process of unloking everything im at 97 or 98%

please give me some support here thanx

Allek
16th Apr 2006, 06:27
How much video ram does your graphics card have? It is recommended 512mb for optimal performance. I only have 128mb, so I have the same problem.

Sam Fisher
16th Apr 2006, 07:45
also another problem or glitch i noticed is that the audio will "studder" once in a while. ist kind of annoying.
otherwise the game was great, beat it on hard and am now in the process of unloking everything im at 97 or 98%

please give me some support here thanx[/QUOTE]

I have this same problem.

Pang_Pang
16th Apr 2006, 08:49
I got sound stutter with a Creative 5.1Live! sound card whilst my on board AC'97 was fine just no surround, what sort of card do you use?

Graphics-next gen and max high resolution should be fine I use a Nvidia 6800GT Ultra and your is newer than that. I got very infrequent graphics lag but that was about it. Check your Nvidia utility and set for one of the Tomb Raider AOD Options hopefully nvidia will release a Legend option.

Scott =]!
16th Apr 2006, 11:31
the sound on mine is faulty and u no the the creat sounds and the traps or guns like dont like (umm srry i 4got the word lol) umm... do wat they meant to do so i can only hear laras foot steps and Lara zip and alister talking

RickyG512
16th Apr 2006, 13:41
i also get low frame rates with my system too

aka Wombat
22nd Apr 2006, 02:15
yea im having clicking sounds on the audio of this game and i got 1gb of memory...

Zeeblade
23rd Apr 2006, 22:04
Well Eidos will tell you, you need a video card with 512 memory.. yet there are tons of pleople with fast systems and a 512 video card with the same problem.

LKKS
24th Apr 2006, 16:27
I just brought the PC DVD yesterday, but when i run the game i found too many click sound in the backgound. i have try to re-install the sound card new driver, but this still exist. I don't know if anyone else have this problem and what can i do ti solve this. Please tell me. With Thanks!