PDA

View Full Version : Help! Pc - West Africa

mattfraser
16th Apr 2006, 01:01
Hi

I'm stuck in West Africa (32%) on the PC.
I have read a couple of walkthroughs that i have found on the net but they seem different.

I have just got past the fast flowing water, where you have to pull the raft over using the grapple hook and then swing on 2 ropes to reach the other side. Here is where it differs. In the walkthrough it talks about killing bad guys etc. In my game i go up some steps and out in to a big open space with alot of water. There is a cliff behind me and up near the top there looks like a cage/lift.
Just as i come in to this area there is a mechanism like at the start of the level where you jump on a rope and your weight moves what looks like a peg (locking mechanism) This is where i am stuck. I cant seem to find how to advance.

Can anyone help me.

Many thanks.

Matt

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 01:05
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/index.html :D

mattfraser
16th Apr 2006, 01:38
Ok Cheers.

Bit weird. I'm sure i double backed on myself but the it all changed. Oh well, passed it now. Thanks alot.
My first Tomb Raider game ever and loving it :)

Matt

mattfraser
16th Apr 2006, 01:39
On me mentioning this is my first Tomb Raider game......which is the best tomb raider game as i may have to play another after this!!!!

Cheers

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 01:39
Ok Cheers.

Bit weird. I'm sure i double backed on myself but the it all changed. Oh well, passed it now. Thanks alot.
My first Tomb Raider game ever and loving it :)

Matt
hehe no prob anytime;)

baylisst
16th Apr 2006, 06:10
On me mentioning this is my first Tomb Raider game......which is the best tomb raider game as i may have to play another after this!!!!

Cheers

there's a lot of debate about this. some say the first one only, others say 1+2, other say 1-4. personally i'd get the first one, but don't stop there! :D i loved the first one, but the 2nd one was nearly if not as good as it, and the 3rd and 4th were pretty good ;) the 5th was a bit like a TRLR expansion and we dont like to talk about AoD .....jk:p

Pang_Pang
16th Apr 2006, 09:06
I'd say 2 was the best followed by 1. I couldn't get into 3 enough to like it and 4 was ok. 5 was just not worth it and 6 was just plain awful. 7 is good but in a 4 not 1 or 2 way but at least it isn't another 6.

mattfraser
16th Apr 2006, 13:02
Thanks alot for the advice. Might be ebaying it later. haha

Matt