PDA

View Full Version : Quesstion about check points

ShirleyC
16th Apr 2006, 00:48
Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am not able to get back to MY saved point. If I click to go to one of my saved points, I am only able to use a Check Point the game adds. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Shirley

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 00:51
Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am not able to get back to MY saved point. If I click to go to one of my saved points, I am only able to use a Check Point the game adds. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Shirley

do u mean like if u go to a check point and come back to it its not the same place as the check point?

tomb_raider_obssesed
16th Apr 2006, 00:52
:p ;) well this is why there are check points, u can't save the game whenever u want and take it right from there. When U save and then u load it takes u from the nearest check point. But saving is just for when u want to exit.If u play, u die and u didn't save it takes u anyway from the nearest check point.

ShirleyC
16th Apr 2006, 00:59
Thanks for clearing that up. Someone misinformed me that I could save whenever I wanted just like in the other TR games. You've been very helpful. Thanks again.
Shirley

tomb_raider_obssesed
16th Apr 2006, 01:01
U're wellcome ;) anytime

Vicky
16th Apr 2006, 07:28
It's a pain in the arse isn't it Shirley? I was under that impression also. :rolleyes:

Pang_Pang
16th Apr 2006, 08:58
Bring back the limited save points per level, though given the length and ease of the levels as well as the very intelligent Lara autograb in Legend if you walk off a ledge and die, you deserve to be sent back to the beginning. Only secrets should be saveable so you dont have to keep collecting them.

ShirleyC
16th Apr 2006, 13:34
Pang Pang, you wrote "Lara autograb in Legend if you walk off a ledge and die, you deserve to be sent back to the beginning" which is so true. :D
Shirley