PDA

View Full Version : Next Generation's bad parts ... ???

tomb_raider_obssesed
16th Apr 2006, 00:34
I can't run the NG option :( but I saw some screenshots. Everything looks like a real photo or video but the waterfall :eek:. In all the screenshots I saw, the waterfall looks unreal with the NG on. On the NG it looks just like some plain blue colors. And Lara's face, sometimes looks beter with the normal graphics.

So what is the real thing? And if U can run the NG say what other bad parts it has ,,, if there are anymore.

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 00:39
I can't run the NG option :( but I saw some screenshots. Everything looks like a real photo or video but the waterfall :eek:. In all the screenshots I saw, the waterfall looks unreal with the NG on. On the NG it looks just like some plain blue colors. And Lara's face, sometimes looks beter with the normal graphics.

So what is the real thing? And if U can run the NG say what other bad parts it has ,,, if there are anymore.
incase u didnt know (u probably do) but NG is only for pc

BloodRayne
16th Apr 2006, 00:54
Yup well NG is only for PC and of course the 360. you don't have an option on the ps2 or XBOX LOL. but anyway, also the waterfalls do NOT look like what u think u they do. i know what screens ur talking about and in the finalverion they dont look like that. we ll at least not in the 360. im not sure what they look like on NG PC. but yeah they look really real. not like the pur sheet of blue lol:D

tomb_raider_obssesed
16th Apr 2006, 01:00
Thanx but I haven't said anything about PS, XBOX or PC so I don't get why ure telling me that is just for PC... I know that ;) ... so if any1 can post some screenshots with the waterfall from bolivia (with the NG option on) and other screenshots that are cool just do it :P :D

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 01:07
Thanx but I haven't said anything about PS, XBOX or PC so I don't get why ure telling me that is just for PC... I know that ;) ... so if any1 can post some screenshots with the waterfall from bolivia (with the NG option on) and other screenshots that are cool just do it :P :D
we r telling u because u didnt say anything about what system ur playing it on

Allek
16th Apr 2006, 01:17
I thought Lara looked too plastic with Next Gen, but everything else was amazing!

laraflames
16th Apr 2006, 01:30
I thought Lara looked too plastic with Next Gen, but everything else was amazing!
lol she looked like a blow up doll
still hot

Scott =]!
16th Apr 2006, 11:35
i dont like the next gen on lara it makes her look like she is constantly sweaty and the shadows in her house are to much its hurts your eyes and then it hurts more with the PLS on!!

my opinion next gen is great apart from skin shadows and PLS:(

Piega
16th Apr 2006, 17:22
I got many transparent, missing, blocky and flickering textures in next gen. I have a geforce 7800 gtx 256 MB. There are areas that look fine like Japan but Nepal is full of texture bugs. Also with next gen the game becomes more dark and this is not what I like. I have the patch installed but that was only for the naked titty. As for the latest nvidia driver they only are better for two cards working in SLI mode.