PDA

View Full Version : Peru

Binxter
15th Apr 2006, 23:28
I'm ready to pull my hair out i swear. When the rock wallkway starts falling and you have to press keyboard responses while in cinematic mode, which buttons do you press for the arrow that goes diagonally down to the left. I always fall on that bit and its annoying me now :mad:

Binxter
15th Apr 2006, 23:36
okaaaaaaay so i'm officially stupid. my bruv came in and all i had to press was down and RIGHT ...i was pressin left :p

Floop1977
19th May 2006, 21:57
okaaaaaaay so i'm officially stupid. my bruv came in and all i had to press was down and RIGHT ...i was pressin left :p

You are not stupid. That has been bugging me for the last 40 minutes. It's completely stupid, why would you have to press RIGHT at this point. She is hanging by one hand, the correct button to press should be the action key (E) which you use to cling on when you are half-hanging.

I have no idea why this was not spotted as a really dumb bug, or really dumb planning, in QA.

TRBeth
20th May 2006, 03:06
The arrow directions are near useless. It points down, but it means up, you need to go up, but the arrow says go left.....