PDA

View Full Version : Stuck At Kings Arthur Tomb Plzz Help

sv7ctx
15th Apr 2006, 21:07
i have jumped down to the place where the coffins of the knights are...king arthur is behind glass...what am i doing now???

munchkin
15th Apr 2006, 21:10
i have jumped down to the place where the coffins of the knights are...king arthur is behind glass...what am i doing now???
face the king arthur tomb, turn left, and run around the coffins, you shoudl huit a cut scene. after that its pretty straight forward if you think of previous puzles, and use your binoculars. good luck

beccaxx

sv7ctx
15th Apr 2006, 21:21
well i dont know how to do this....i am using the broken coffin to climb up and catch the rope....the bell goes down but i dont see how this can help :((

munchkin
15th Apr 2006, 21:28
well i dont know how to do this....i am using the broken coffin to climb up and catch the rope....the bell goes down but i dont see how this can help :((

theres a chandelier thing, on the ceiling, go to stand by arthurs tomb, grapple it and swing it towards the bell, jump via the coffin half, and block, to the concrete block ona rope, whcih will higher the bell, whcih will get rung by the light chandelier thingy, and enjoy the fmv :)

beccaxx

sv7ctx
15th Apr 2006, 21:31
Tnxxxx