PDA

View Full Version : Kazakhstan Bug!!! I can't get through the door

robynbradbury
15th Apr 2006, 18:02
I have recently bought a game of Tomb Raider Legend and got to Kazakhstan and there is a door and it is not wide enough to fit through even though I know that I have to go through because I have seen it on a walkthrough from the internet. I also read on the internet that this is quite a common bug and it said try this and that and I tried them and none of them are working on my game. I went back to the place of purchase and got another game but this was from the same batch and has exactly the same problem :mad: I am not happy because I payed £30 for this game and I will have to go back yet again and wait for the next batch to come in and see if that is the same! I hope not as I love the game and cannot find any cheat to skip the level!!! :eek: Please someone help me!:( love Robyn xxxxxxx

Prometeus
15th Apr 2006, 19:33
Maybe you musn't use that door. Aren't there another way to continue?

laskos12
16th Apr 2006, 05:10
The way i bypassed that bug is i bumped on the core i took some of my health but i got unstuck went through the door and i continued playing

slimjime17
16th Apr 2006, 06:22
Which door?

nhales
16th Apr 2006, 18:55
It happens if you fall down from the area with the big magnetic gun after you've done the business with the core. It's the door that was 'faulty', but is now just jammed at one position. You can't fit through and it is the only way to go, but apparently you are supposed to be able to fit through.

All I need is a way to restart the level or skip the level, so am holding out for a cheat. I really can't be *rsed to get to that level again from the beginning on a new save. Anyone got any ideas?

sup2069
16th Apr 2006, 19:10
Post some screenies? I still havnt a clue about what door your talking about.

crazygolf
17th Apr 2006, 00:42
i go to load/replay the kazakhstan level from a completed game, the game will then crash to the desktop. All other levels will play ok specs below

amd64 x2 4200+
2G DDR400 Corsair
ATI X1800XL 256 DDR3
Creative X-FI
250G Sata 2 Maxtor
Directx 9.0c
all drivers current

Prometeus
17th Apr 2006, 04:55
The door which opens and closes everytime when you have charged the core, is it?

To pass through that door you must roll over the floor when it's open

djshakey
1st May 2006, 14:07
I got stuck here too. There is a way around it though, but it took a few goes. You have to jump from just above the silver reward across to the ledge where the soldiers were/are. It's tricky, but can be done.

Full details here:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/level05.html