PDA

View Full Version : Nepal, The weights.

Tinusss
15th Apr 2006, 16:09
I'm Dutch, so pardon me if I make any mistake in grammar etc.

Also, I couldn't find a search option so if there is one, can someone tell me where it is? Thank you!

My problem is the Nepal level, I am on the place where you need to move boxes onto the weights and try to get the heaviest and biggest box (the golden one) on top of switch so the door opens. (I know what to do).

But sadly, I cannot figure out how to get the golden box onto the top... Anyone an idea?

Thanks! Best regards, Tinusss.

Scott =]!
15th Apr 2006, 16:15
stand on the right (if you are facing the door) platform and drag the small box (with the grapple) on to the platform you are on then get off go to the other platform stand on it and use the grapple to drag the golden box on to the platform. Then go to the other one again stand on it and drag the bigger box on then it will be heavier than the other one. Go up on to the bit where the switch is and drag the golden box (us the grapple for this to because if you stand on the platform it will go down because of laras weight) on to the switch:D

Prometeus
15th Apr 2006, 16:16
The exact way to do it is...

move the small box over the platform beside the big box, then, climb and stand over the empty platform, grab the medium box with the magnetic hook and put it over the platform with you, then, climb again and stand over the platform with the small box, when it is down, put the big box over the platform with the magnetic hook and take the small box out, put it beside the platform with the medium box at a easy position to grab it with the hook, climb to the platform and, when it is down, grab the small box and put it over the platform with the medium box

Tinusss
15th Apr 2006, 16:17
Thanks. :)

I'll try it out immediately, as I have TRL on the PC.
I'll edit this post to let you know if it worked out.

Edit: I completed it. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it ;).

Btw, does anyone know if there is a search option here?

Scott =]!
15th Apr 2006, 16:18
The exact way to do it is...

move the small box over the platform beside the big box, then, climb and stand over the empty platform, grab the medium box with the magnetic thread and put it over the platform with you, then, climb again and stand over the platform with the small box, when it is down, put the big box over the platform with the magnetic hook and take the small box out, put it beside the platform with the medium box at a easy position to grab it with the hook, climb to the platform and, when it is down, grab the small box and put it over the platform with the medium box

My way works too! :)

Scott =]!
15th Apr 2006, 16:19
No Problem:D :) :D

Allek
15th Apr 2006, 16:40
I rokz my sockz off!!!!, please use spoiler tags! This is a forum rule and prevents others from seeing unwanted spoilers. ;)

Scott =]!
15th Apr 2006, 16:41
srry but i dont no how
:(

Allek
15th Apr 2006, 20:53
It's pretty simple, just highlight your text and press the button(the purple square with S). :)