PDA

View Full Version : how do i kill this *****er

RickyG512
15th Apr 2006, 13:58
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1781/trl8gx.th.jpg (http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trl8gx.jpg)

its just after i get the sord

ill broken all the walls, now what

RickyG512
15th Apr 2006, 14:03
i can get his health to 50% then he drops too the floor, i see a yellow triangle he gets back up and his health goes back up too

movieman
15th Apr 2006, 14:09
Hmm, I wonder what a yellow triangle means...?

RickyG512
15th Apr 2006, 14:12
i try shoot the triangle with both hand guns and sword but nothing happens, het gets up again with full health

Silver_Rain
15th Apr 2006, 14:14
I haven't gotten this far, so I might be wrong about this. But isn't the yellow triangle an indication that you can shoot something nearby to damage the enemy???:confused: Have you tried pressing the Interact button while she's holding her guns out(the Interact key would on a PC be the E key by default, not sure about the console controls though). If that doesn't help then I'm honestly not sure what does....but I'm certain other people here will know;)

RickyG512
15th Apr 2006, 14:18
wont interact either

VinceVega
15th Apr 2006, 14:26
Hi,

Im playing this game on the PC in Hard mode and Just finished it!

To kill the final boss just run in big circles around the level avoiding the pillers and keeping your lock on using the Sword. When she pauses to fire summersault jump (douple tap jump) and keep firing! once you have hit it about 4 time she falls to the ground. Walk up to the creature on the floor & Press the interact button (The same button for pushing stuff and targeting barrles etc... with the ! mark icon above)

You will reduce it's energy to almost death on the energy bar but then it flys around again and regains strength.

Use this same method until you can strike it whilst its down about 3 times if i remember correctly if not its on the 4th time

Finished!

Later

VV

RickyG512
15th Apr 2006, 14:41
do i interact with nothing in my hands ?

Pang_Pang
15th Apr 2006, 15:11
Use interact button to stab the triangle with the sword. Do it 4 times in total, once for each time when the monster is on the ground stunned.

It is a real pig of a boss and the battle certainly seems longer than the reality of a few minutes.

andy007
15th Apr 2006, 17:21
finished 2 easy easy easy:thumbsup: ;)