PDA

View Full Version : please i beegg u need a skip level cheat!

laraflames
15th Apr 2006, 06:47
PLEASE ok i finished ghania or whatever it is then went to the next stage and got stuck so i reset it and it just went back and i worked hard on that stage so please i begggg u give me a skip level cheat for ps2:( :( :( :( :( :(

mrcube
15th Apr 2006, 11:29
PLEASE ok i finished ghania or whatever it is then went to the next stage and got stuck so i reset it and it just went back and i worked hard on that stage so please i begggg u give me a skip level cheat for ps2:( :( :( :( :( :(

Erm What? Why excactly do you need level skip cheat? Maybe slow down a bit and use some full stops.

But I'll look anyway!

munchkin
15th Apr 2006, 11:32
so you worked hard completing ghana, started new level, didn;t manual save, it, got stuck reset it, and now need a level skip cheat? :( if i'm reading right?

sorry can;t help you. might be if you relay ghana you;ll find more rewards and things, so i'd just replay ghana, save at the end of level screen, so you don;t have to replay ghana, and you might find extra rewards along the way :)

beccaxx

mrcube
15th Apr 2006, 11:51
OK, I can't find a level skip, but here (http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/tombraidervii/hints.html?mode=cheats) is some other cheats which may help you get past ghana a bit faster

Good Luck:)

Allek
15th Apr 2006, 13:03
Cheating is for whimps... like my brother. :p

The game is too short to begin with, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Blood_Rayne
15th Apr 2006, 13:12
The level is so short you may as well play it again but for furture reference IGN (www.ign.com) Gamefaqs (www.gamefaqs.com) and Gamewinners (www.gamewinners.com) are good for cheats.