PDA

View Full Version : I am officially obsessed!!!

gingerspice+tombobsessed
15th Apr 2006, 03:11
Ok, so I bought my copy of Tomb Raider Legend on Wednesday and just let me say one thing...HOLY F****** S***, THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!!!!
I'm on Kazakhstan in the battleagainst amanda's little pet right now and so far everything in this game is absolutely perfect. So, since this is in a way a review, I will start with the very few negatives.
Negatives: Ihave noticed that this isn't a very long game. Not as long as AOD. The 2 longest levels are Kazakhstan and England. The only other negative thing is I don't like the swimming controls,I prefer the ones from AOD.
Postives (so many!): The combat is very exciting now, not dull like AOD. The levels are like a movie (not very long though), there is constant action. I love all the interactive cutscenes, especially the one in Peru. Croft Manor is defenitely a very mind challenging but fun place. I just love the scavenger hunt. There are so many collectibles and unlockables. Ok I could go on and on but you pretty much get the point - I LOVE TOMB RAIDER LEGEND!!!

The guide is also amazing. I mean it has everything in it (I only use it if I'm stuck or have to find a reward and all the extras in the guide), a How TO Play chapter, obviously the walkthrough, then the extras chapter which is the best. It talks about every puzzle in croft manor (I don't read that part though), also talksabout her previous adventures, and has a behind the scenes chapter about TRL (can you believe they started in July 2003!). So yes the guide is really everything you need.

So pretty much you get the point that I love this game, even though it's a tad too short and tad bit easy, I think it is such an amazing game.

3dmdesblood
15th Apr 2006, 03:24
Reply first just to have the nearest place to feel your passion.:p

gingerspice+tombobsessed
15th Apr 2006, 03:28
Reply first just to have the nearest place to feel your passion.:p

What does that mean? You didn't like Tomb Raider Legend?

3dmdesblood
15th Apr 2006, 03:36
Of course i do, it's just not so furious like you, so i wanted to absorb some passion from new, and you won't be stingy right?:D

gingerspice+tombobsessed
15th Apr 2006, 03:45
Of course i do, it's just not so furious like you, so i wanted to absorb some passion from new, and you won't be stingy right?:D

Hey thanks for calling me like a really passionate fan. Just pretty much everything about Legend excites me, the levels, the combat, her mansion, her talking (she's so funny sometimes, I love how when she's climbing Bolivia she's like "It's like climbing a set of stairs except far less boring" that's so funny and then in Kazakhstan when she's talking to Amanda and Amanda releases that monster and Lara's like "YOU'RE MAD!!!" I love that!

CharlieTrace
15th Apr 2006, 05:11
I agree with you about Lara's lines in the game, as well. It's great that they actually made her into a real character. In previous games (even AOD), it's hard to know what motivation, if any, Lara has or why she's doing what she's doing.

In Legend, however, she's actually a pretty cool person (see that little half-wave she gives Aniya?), and we FINALLY see her doing something that she should have done from the very first game: enjoying herself while Tomb Raiding. They did a very excellent job on that, and I hope it continues.