PDA

View Full Version : stuck at the lazers!!!!need help BAD!!

laraflames
15th Apr 2006, 01:42
hey everyone once again im stuck lol this time on stuck at the purple lazaers i got one on but what do i do now?please help!

3dmdesblood
15th Apr 2006, 01:52
hey everyone once again im stuck lol this time on stuck at the purple lazaers i got one on but what do i do now?please help!

what do you mean by lazaers? Is it the laser, in bolivia?

laraflames
15th Apr 2006, 02:07
what do you mean by lazaers? Is it the laser, in bolivia?
i think its in peru but i dont need help with those i need help killing those men that are way on the other side:(

munchkin
15th Apr 2006, 11:10
you can either use the tesla gun to throw boxes or exploding barrels at them, or use it to drag the moveable platform, across, to the area with no railings to your right, jump across and shoot them, as normal. once you've done that you may want to go an shove the platform, as far to the right as possible, up the little slope, and look at an online wlakthrough as thats how you get the gold reward for this level :)

beccaxx

andy007
15th Apr 2006, 20:40
they r lights,not lasers go 2 the climb on the right go 2 top of climb push stone over climb back down ,go 2 the stairs use ure magnit then pull statue over get other stone easy :confused:

munchkin
15th Apr 2006, 20:48
they r lights,not lasers go 2 the climb on the right go 2 top of climb push stone over climb back down ,go 2 the stairs use ure magnit then pull statue over get other stone easy :confused:

but there are no men on that bit. (not before the light puzzle)

beccaxx