PDA

View Full Version : Sruck on Nepal. (maybe a glitch)

nuketroop
15th Apr 2006, 00:49
Im stuck in nepal where the floor crumbles. i looked in the stragety guide and it says to jump to the first one to the left, then the one straight ahead, then to the right and so on. but thats the problem there is no platform to the right. there is nothing. so the platform im on just crumbles away. ive been stuck on this for quite some time and i havent needed help up until now.

Oh yeah and its on the 360 so wtf

Straw Dog
15th Apr 2006, 00:53
Im stuck in nepal where the floor crumbles. i looked in the stragety guide and it says to jump to the first one to the left, then the one straight ahead, then to the right and so on. but thats the problem there is no platform to the right. there is nothing. so the platform im on just crumbles away. ive been stuck on this for quite some time and i havent needed help up until now.

Oh yeah and its on the 360 so wtf

ignore the strategy guide, it was clearly written by fools. There is no platform to the right at that point cause its gone to platform heaven, which is where the platform on your LEFT is about to head as soon as you jump onto it.

nuketroop
15th Apr 2006, 00:58
soooo then what do you do?

Straw Dog
15th Apr 2006, 01:01
well, one thing you don't do is stop. I'm trying to kind of guide you but not tell you, if you get my meaning, so you'll still have some modicum of satisfaction when you do it... but.. just keep jumping and head in the direction of the entrance you came in by. If theres a platform in that direction, you better get your skates on and get on it quick. the last one topples fast and you need to jump off it at the right moment to grab the final ledge. It ain't easy, but then again, it ain't hard either.

nuketroop
15th Apr 2006, 01:12
thats what im talkin about once i hit that 2nd platform theres no more in reach i cant jump to the last one cause its too far. the only one i can reach is the first one to the left as soon as you start

NightmareSiegfried
15th Apr 2006, 02:05
same problem here, i get to the last platform, and theres a big space between the gold door, how do i reach it i try to jump to it but its too far and i fall to death. WTF,

nuketroop
15th Apr 2006, 02:18
Come on ppl you've helped everyone else with a problem!!

Raider X
15th Apr 2006, 02:22
Don't jump right away and you'll see.:D

NightmareSiegfried
15th Apr 2006, 02:22
before i went into the tomb where you put the sword together, i shot these floating ice balls near the roof and they fell,when i came out and started jumping to all the platforms,i wonder if because of doing that i have nowhere to jump now after the3rd or fourth platform, so do i have to start over ?, my last save was kasakistan, what do i do, did you do that too nuketroop?

nuketroop
15th Apr 2006, 02:27
no i didnt do that i dont think.

dont jump on which platform?

NightmareSiegfried
15th Apr 2006, 02:32
ok i got it!!!

instead of jumping to the falling platform, turn to you right ,youl notice a piece of the floor you start out on is still standing,get to it before the rest of the stone floor crumbles. from there go to the tip of whats left and youll see little fragments of floor on the edge of the wall on the right of the room, you can just barely make it if you jump right,from there make your way to the hall where the floor is still intact and you can walk to the stairs that are on both sides of where you first came in , hope this helps,post any questions and ill do my best to explain

nuketroop
15th Apr 2006, 02:35
ive done that thing to the right. so i jump to the bits of the floor as im lookin to the right not twords the platforms?

NightmareSiegfried
15th Apr 2006, 02:39
exactly,it takes a little practice, its a little tricky at first ,but youll see what im talking about

nuketroop
15th Apr 2006, 02:39
nm i got it i think there was somethin wrong cause yeah i had to fall of the edge to end the level. oh well at least im passed it.

nuketroop
15th Apr 2006, 02:41
thx for the help man

NightmareSiegfried
15th Apr 2006, 02:44
once you get to the stairs, climb up them and drop down to the gold doors in the center,walk out to the edge and walk off and shell grab(as if you got there by jumping from the last falling platform) the edge,and it will trigger a cut scene,
i think this is a back door to a glitch. problem solved

NightmareSiegfried
15th Apr 2006, 02:45
glad i could help, i was stumped myself

3dmdesblood
15th Apr 2006, 03:18
Me and my firend also had this trouble, in some cases the ice balls on the roof may fall and you can never pass the gap through these pillars, and so you have to jump right instead.

but, in another case, if nothing happened when you jump onto the rock from hall, and this phenomena continues when you load from the checkpoint, you might really me a bug as i do.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=58264

Hope this can give things clear.

trlissweezet
16th Apr 2006, 22:08
u guys si this all 4 the xbox 360 cuz if its 4 the ps2, i am almost done and if there is a litch, il b mad!