PDA

View Full Version : Help, the snake boss won't go past 75% health. *Spoilers*

Scia
15th Apr 2006, 00:33
I'm at the snake boss in king arthur's tomb. I figured out about shooting the things so the snake will put it's head next to them and then you pull the levers with your grapple to drop the cages on it's head.

I've done three just fine and would have done all four no problem, but the last one won't fall! I get the snake to put it's head under the last cage, I pull the lever with my grapple but the cage doesn't come down for some reason.

Is there something different you have to do on the last one? (Right most side if your back is to King Arthur). I'm playing on the xbox 360, I don't have any cheats on, and I'm using the default outfit if any of that matters. I've been trying to go through the game with no walkthroughs and no cheats, I've been able to up until this part. I hope it isn't a glitch.

Scia
15th Apr 2006, 00:43
I'm still trying and it won't work. the first three are fine, it's just this last one that won't work. I've died way to many times on this now. :(

The game was so PERFECT up until this point I can't belive they would let a bug like this get past them... :(

janikay27
15th Apr 2006, 00:56
the answer you need is in this other forum posting the title is below, just look for it and you will see it!!!

""Help in The water Serpent room please! ""

janikay27
15th Apr 2006, 00:57
this is the thread

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=58426