PDA

View Full Version : Cage room in Bolivia, stuck

gondor
14th Apr 2006, 23:47
In the cage room with the see-saw, Lara jumps through the chain in the corner and doesn't grab it ??? any help any one.:confused:

RAZMAT
15th Apr 2006, 00:29
not sure , she should grab it.you have to have all the crates on and the door open to get on and jump to the ledge.

sharpcams
15th Apr 2006, 11:04
There are two ways to do this,one when you're going for the gold reward and one just to move on,on both accounts try jumping from the ledge to the left of the chain.

maltipom
15th Apr 2006, 11:07
If you mean the first chain you climb, the same thing happened to me. I had to go and move the boxes about again in order to get Lara to grab the first chain.

Resy
15th Apr 2006, 15:00
Once you have all the boxes on the pads, the chain moves allowing you to grab it usually since before it would have that rock like weight in the way.

gondor
15th Apr 2006, 16:40
If you mean the first chain you climb, the same thing happened to me. I had to go and move the boxes about again in order to get Lara to grab the first chain.

Cheers all for the advice, I may try moving the cages and see if that makes a difference.

Godfather
15th Apr 2006, 18:37
Hello there,

Having just bought "Tomb Raider - Legend" I'm in the first level in Bolivia in the huge room where you have to move the boxes and place them on the squares in order to open the gate.

So far I've managed to put one box onto the square, but I don't have a clue as to how I'm gonna have to put those 2 others onto those squares. I know I have to use this bridge, but it's a bit frustrating after a while when I keep on failing to do so.

Please help! Many thanks!

Bye for now

P.S.: It's good to have a Tomb Raider-game out yet, but according to the first responses Legend does not bring back the magic! :(

gondor
15th Apr 2006, 19:33
[QUOTE=Godfather]Hello there,

Having just bought "Tomb Raider - Legend" I'm in the first level in Bolivia in the huge room where you have to move the boxes and place them on the squares in order to open the gate.

So far I've managed to put one box onto the square, but I don't have a clue as to how I'm gonna have to put those 2 others onto those squares. I know I have to use this bridge, but it's a bit frustrating after a while when I keep on failing to do so.

Please help! Many thanks!

Bye for now

What you have to do is, shoot the tiger in the lower level then pull the cage from under the see-saw and then push it onto the see-saw. Climb on to the block at the top of the step and jump onto the other end of the see-saw. The cage will land on the level with the squares, repeat for the other one.

Cheers, hope you have better luck than I did with chain in the corner.

Pang_Pang
15th Apr 2006, 20:16
Actually you can do it with just two boxes and stand on the other provided it isn't the middle one.

gondor
15th Apr 2006, 21:16
Actually you can do it with just two boxes and stand on the other provided it isn't the middle one.

True, just done it, and you don't need to jump on the see-saw from the steps. If you drag a cage on to the see-saw and run and jump onto the other end it still sends the cage onto the next level.

Vicky
16th Apr 2006, 07:30
When I did that bit, the cages flew into the air and, to me, the cages were up there for quite a long time, I wondered where the heck they had got to! :D

Paulo Costa
16th Apr 2006, 14:12
Hello everyone
This game is great.
But i´m stuck in this big temple with 3 squares as i read before i also can put one to open but the other 2 no i tryed everything but i can´t leave this stage.
Anyone help passing it....
Thanks
Paulo

maltipom
16th Apr 2006, 15:08
You need to raise the other 2 boxes from the lower level by using the see-saw