PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in water maze in Englad

ryan101
14th Apr 2006, 22:37
Please help. I have just entered the watery maze in England under the King Arthur museum. When entering I flicked a switch under the water which opened a gate. I picked up the gold secret in the hole opposite the switch. I then found a coffin which I can ride (using grappler) to eventually be able to jump onto a ledge. If I enter the next set of tunnels I can't actually get out of the water anywhere nor can I find a way out. When I swim towards a gate I find myself back on the coffin I started on. I can't seem to be able to pull the coffin onto the ledge. Please help.

Thanks

Ryan

maltipom
14th Apr 2006, 23:06
If I remember correctly, you need to get on the coffin and pull it to the gate directly opposite where you got the reward. Jump on the gate and off the other side, I think that takes you into a large pool.

ryan101
14th Apr 2006, 23:10
Thanks. I think that is what I'm doing, but where do you go from there? I seem to be able to swim around but there is no where that I can actually get out and everything seems fenced in.

If I remember correctly, you need to get on the coffin and pull it to the gate directly opposite where you got the reward. Jump on the gate and off the other side, I think that takes you into a large pool.

sharpcams
15th Apr 2006, 11:18
While on the coffin look for a ledge to jump on or over swim around the canals to see another switch,pull it and the coffin comes through jump on it again until you see another ledge to jump over,end of section,mind the silver reward though.

munchkin
15th Apr 2006, 11:21
pull the coffin to the first ledge, jump over into water on other side of gate, notice the coffin carries on moving, it will stop at the end gate, you need to swim to that gate (look out for rewards along the way) find another switch to pul round the corner form the gate, then swim onto coffin, get any rewards you noticed, pull to next gate, with fast running water, and leap over, the current will pull you through into a large area with a lake you can't explore the lake, so just swim, to the far shore :)

beccaxx