PDA

View Full Version : Russian factory

Dalf
14th Apr 2006, 22:24
How do you beat the beast in the electric weapon room cant figure out how to work this thing help me please !!!!!!!

mrcube
14th Apr 2006, 22:28
How do you beat the beast in the electric weapon room cant figure out how to work this thing help me please !!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm stuck there to! I can get all the boxes reactivated round the side of the room, then I no to blast all the balls towards the electric things around the edge, then the sword comes down, but I have no idea what to do next!

Any help would be appreciated

sheighton
14th Apr 2006, 22:35
Pretty easy...

1. Activate all 4 electric switches around the room. Do running rolls constantly in-between switches to avoid the beast.
2. Jump into the chair of the Tesla Gun and give the beast a few blasts until it hits one of the arcs and frys.
3. Quickly, before the beast respawns, fire twice at each of the Tesla Balls to swing them out away from you. As they get out to a certain distance a electric field will generate between two of them and as you double shoot each of the Tesla Balls away from you, eventually you will get one that completely surrounds you.
4. Finally jump out of the chair and use the grappler to take the sword piece from above the chair.

Note: To finish the level, you do not have to kill the beast (I don't even know if it is possible...), rather once you get the sword fragment you will be done with the level...

mrcube
14th Apr 2006, 22:46
Cheers sheighton, i'll give that a go!