PDA

View Full Version : You all have it down to a science...

TR Fan21
14th Apr 2006, 21:35
Length-wise ppl stated within 2 hours they completed 34%, 4 hours 48%, etc.

How do you figure out the exact percentage? Is it noted anywhere in the game? I won't get my game until tomorrow, but while reading these different posts, I thought wow! you can really figure in the time completed per percentage?! :eek:

GumbyTheBorg
14th Apr 2006, 21:36
Whenever you save the game, the name will be something like "England 66%" in the save game list.

TR Fan21
14th Apr 2006, 21:39
Whenever you save the game, the name will be something like "England 66%" in the save game list.

Ah, that explains it then...thanks, I was thinking ppl just used some type of mathematic scale :D

tr1xp
14th Apr 2006, 21:43
Depending on how many secrets and stuff you get, you can be finished with the game at like 88% too...FYI. I hear a lot of people saying, "I been playing 6 hours and am only at 58%, so Legend is NOT so short! At this rate I will get 12 hours out of it!"

What they don't realize is the last 2 levels are tiny, and ~10% is the mansion that is not even part of the actual game, and they are about 1-2 hours from being finished and that 58% is not a good representation of how far along in the actual game you are. In actual play time, they are more like 90%.