PDA

View Full Version : outside mansion in england, stuck, attached pic

RickyG512
14th Apr 2006, 21:13
what do i do hear, i can only get onto the red pole on the left and cant swing onto anything else as nothing is close enough

http://img.techpowerup.org/060414/trl.jpg

tr1xp
14th Apr 2006, 21:31
Grapple the lights to move them, climb up the left side, slide down, jump, etc. Between the 2 light poles is a grapple spot up above so you release from one light, grapple, then swing to the next.

GumbyTheBorg
14th Apr 2006, 21:35
**** SPOILER ****

There are two lamp posts on each side of the main door. You can use your grapple to reorient them (do so). Then, starting from left to right (according to your picture), climb the left of the building (basically almost the left most part of your picture) and the start moving towards the right. At some point, you will slide down, jump to grap the lamp post you have re-oriented. This will actually cause the lamp post to return to it's original position. Then use grappe to "tarzan" your way to other lamp post. The climb up the building on the far right side and you will get to the roof.

RickyG512
14th Apr 2006, 22:20
ok thanks guys that worked, i probably would of got that if that blue circle showed up like it normaly does

im still stuck, what do i do once i get inside it, only thing i see inside is a moving light lamp shade thing on the roof, thats it

Kiopo
14th Apr 2006, 22:25
ok thanks guys that worked, i probably would of got that if that blue circle showed up like it normaly does

im still stuck, what do i do once i get inside it, only thing i see inside is a moving light lamp shade thing on the roof, thats it

pretty easy, just move the moveable coffin thing by the pillar so you can jump on it, grapple the light from the centre so it starts swinging, jump on the pillar and onto the weight thing to bring the bell up so the light thing hits it.

RickyG512
15th Apr 2006, 08:30
i see il try it

RickyG512
15th Apr 2006, 09:59
how do i kill dragon after that

munchkin
15th Apr 2006, 10:51
how do i kill dragon after that

see the metal bells and levers around the lake? shoot the metal bells until the serpent becomes temporarily hypnotised then grapple and pull lever, if it worls there is a short fmv of monster destroying metal device. repeat four times, on fourth time, monster dies, keep trying if it seems not to work, it can be trickky timing the grapple right but it does work, i've competd this multiple times, know and its workled everytime :)

beccaxx